~CHAPTER 15~

~A WEEK LATER~

~FELIX P.O.V.~

Today is our first day in the workshop. I had it on the first and second hour of school, so I already came changed into some comfy clothes from home. I grabbed my sports bag and my regular school bag and headed to school, humming the song I auditioned to on the way.

After fifteen minutes I was in front of the dance room door. Before I could push the door to get inside I heard someone behind me.

"Hey, Felix!" I turned around to see Hyunjin and Minho walking towards me, both dressed in dark colors.

"Hey, Hyungies!" I waved at them smiling.

Hyunjin waved back softly while Minho just smiled lightly.

"Ready for the workshop?" Minho asked.

"I don't know, I'm kind of nervous but excited at the same time."

"Stop worrying, if you passed with a 90% I'm sure you'll do just fine," Minho said as we walked in the room.

As Minho walked in front of us to grab a good spot to seat down and stretch, Hyunjin took ahold of my wrist and whispered in my ear.

"You look cute today Lix," he let go of me.

My breath hitched as I blushed. I looked at myself; I was wearing a purple oversized shirt, gray sweatpants, and white trainers.

"Felix, are you coming to sit with us or not?" Hyunjin asked, already sitting down next to Minho.

"Uh y-yeah sure," I stuttered out and sat down next to Hyunjin.

We started stretching chatting about unimportant things until the door closed again, and a man, in his early thirties stepped into the room, clapping his hands to get everyone's attention.

"Okay, everyone, welcome to this workshop, before we start with anything else, we are going to go through how is this going to work. We'll meet in this room on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. You'll be divided into groups of between two and three people and you'll have to complete the activities I'll give you.  You'll have these and other rooms to practice for two hours every day after school is finished. Each Monday I'll present to you a new activity and you'll have to show us the result on Friday, in front of the whole class. You'll have to work on it after school. During the rest of Monday and on Wednesday I'll teach you group choreographies that we'll perform in the of the school year. Oh, and one more thing, The group that does best will collaborate with the best music producing group from the other workshop, they'll make a song together and the dance team will perform, so make sure to do your best."

I nodded absently, to myself more than anything, just to take all the information in.

"Okay, does everyone still remember the choreography you used to audition?" We all let out all 'yes'., "I want each of you to perform it again, so I can get a good idea of who I should put together."

We all went one by one with our performances.

Hyunjin:

Minho:

Both of them were absolutely amazing, they were so hypnotizing I found me blushing through both of their dance routines.

Finally, it was my turn.

The teacher simply nodded and made me go seat back where I was. He scribbled something on his notebook and looked at us one by one.

"Okay, I've got the teams."