~CHAPTER 37~

~FELIX P.O.V.~

After a twenty-minute ride, we arrived at their house.

Amalia waited for me to get out of the car and I followed her as she opened the door and got inside. Eric stayed back to carry my things, which he insisted on taking to my new room by himself, stating that I needed to eat and get some rest.

As Amalia and I entered the kitchen to make a quick dinner we kept hearing him climbing the stairs up and down.

"So, are you in the mood for anything in particular?" she asked.

"Do you have any ramen?" I asked, hopeful for my favorite comfort food.

She snapped her fingers.

"Quick and practical, you and I are gonna get along Felix," she smiled, I smiled back.

Eric walked back into the kitchen as we finished setting the table.

"Jesus, Felix, you have way too many books," he said sitting down, using the back of his hand to get rid of the sweat on his forehead.

I giggled.

"I like to think there is no such thing as too many books," I replied.

"So, what type of books do you have'" Amalia asked as we started eating.

"Mostly thrillers, and some romance and children's literature for comfort, like comfort books, the ones I can go to when I feel down."

Both of them nodded. We spent the rest of the dinner talking and getting to know each other.

Amalia is a businesswoman that is leading a successful eco-friendly clothing company. Eric does some jobs here and there but mostly takes care of domestic work, since his migraine gives him problems to maintain a job. 

After dinner and saying our goodnights, I went to my room.

It had a bed on the right, and the wall it was touching had a big window. On the opposite side of the room, facing the window, there was a closet. In between the closet and the bed I was happy to find other was a large set of bookshelves, it would definitely fit all my books and more. Opposite the bookshelf, there was a pretty long desk where I could do all of my schoolwork.

I was glad that the bed was already made. I decided to start putting all my books on the bookshelf before going to sleep, everything else could wait until tomorrow. As I was going through the first of the four boxes full of novels I heard my phone ring.

I read the caller's ID. Hyunjin-Hyung. Oh, God. I answered, and left the phone on one of the shelves.

"Hello," I said in a quiet voice.

"Hi, it's Hyunjin."

"And Minho, we're on speaker."

I smiled.

"I knew that, I have your number saved."

"Leave it Lix, Hyunjin is tired and whiny, he'll just give unnecessary information until he gets his proper beauty sleep," It was as if I could hear Minho smirk.

I giggled.

"Can you shut the fuck up? What the hell is 'beauty sleep' supposed to mean?"

"I'm just stating facts."

They started bickering before I cut them off.

"Hey, that's enough arguing, why are you calling?"

"Well," Minho spoke, "we just got added to your friend group and got updated on all the information, but we wanted to hear from you, how's your wrist?"

"It's fine, just badly bruised, they told me to not use it much and not put any weight on it, so we might have to change the dance routine slightly, and it's a shame, it was so cool," I pouted.

"Don't worry," Minho said, "we can do that when you get all better, "he paused, "what are all those sounds? What are you doing?"

"I'm organizing my books here in my new room, I have a lot of them so..."

"Shouldn't you be resting?" Hyunjin asked, he sounded concerned.

"It's actually quite relaxing..."

"What are your aunt and uncle like?" Hyunjin asked.

"They look like very nice people, they have been treating me very well," I said, nodding to myself.

"So, no red flags so far?" Minho asked.

"It's all been green flags."

"Okay, well, we don't want to waste much of your time, so we'll get going," Hyunjin said, "we just wanted to make sure you were doing okay, goodbye, and goodnight."

"Rest up Felix, and call us if you need anything, goodnight," Minho said.

"Goodnight Hyungs, sleep well."

~AUTHOR'S NOTE~

Finally some DANCERACHA interaction, and there's gonna be a lot more of it from now on. ;)