~CHAPTER 12~

~FELIX P.O.V.~

Morning classes were over so it was time for lunch, for some unknown reason I was lowkey starving so I ran to the cafeteria as fast as I could. I gasped when I read the menu, vegetable soup, and chicken, which was gross, but there were chocolate chip cookies for dessert.

I grabbed a tray and as soon as I had all my food I went to my usual table only to see something that made my heart drop, both in a good and bad way.

Jeongin, Seungmin, Jisung, Changbin, and Chan, of course, my usual friends, but Minho and Hyunjin were also there, what the hell?

I walked up to the table and furrowed my brows.

"Why are they here?" I said pointing at Hyunjin and Minho with my head, "not that I don't want you guys to be here, I'm just curious."

"We were put in a history project, all three of us, I refuse to hang out with them to finish the project out of school so we will do it during lunchtime," Changbin said, rolling his eyes.

"Am I allowed to laugh?" I asked.

"Out of the question," he responded looking at me severely.

I nodded before making a funny face, making Changbin let go and laugh as well.

"Take a seat Lix," Jisung said.

That's when I realized that the only an empty seat next to Minho. I looked at Jisung and he was smirking at me, God, I don't know if I should hate him or love him.

I cleared my throat and sat down next to him and started eating. Everything went smoothly, the cookies were absolutely delicious but there were only two and I was still hungry. So I just sat there pouting.

"Are you ok Hyung?" Why are you pouting?" Jeongin asked.

"Oh, nothing, it's just that the cookies were really good, but there were only two of them and I'm still hungry."

"Oh, I'm sorry Hyung, but we all ate our cookies."

"It's okay, don't worry," I said smiling, but secretly I wish someone had cookies to share.

A few minutes later I felt a tap on my shoulder, Minho-Hyung. I looked at him.

"Here, you can have mine," he said looking at me.

"Booth of them? Are you sure you don't want them?"

"Yes, I don't like this brand of cookies anyway, have them," he said, and didn't even wait for me to grab them from his hands, he just left them on the table.

"Thanks, Hyungie," I said squealing and eating the cookies.

~MINHO P.O.V.~

I'm going to have to admit that Felix is quite adorable. I kind of understand why Hyunjin is so fond of him. I couldn't help but smirk at his cute actions.

Author's note

New chapter!

Sorry for disappearing but here is a new chapter!

I hope you enjoy it and stay safe!~