~CHAPTER 42~

~FELIX P.O.V.~

"You know you can stay home for some more time if you want to, right?" Amalia asked as we stopped in front of the school.

I chuckled.

"Yes, I know, but I really want to go back, I'm feeling a bit better, both mentally and physically, and I feel ready."

She sighed but smiled nonetheless.

"Okay, have a good day, honey!" she said as I opened the car door to step out.

"I will!"

I couldn't help but smile as I entered the building, it will be nice to have your mind occupied with more than just your thoughts. I saw my friends talking over at Channie's locker, but Minho and Hyunjin weren't there.

"Everyone, I'm back!" I exclaimed as I walked over to them, smiling.

"Felix!" Jisung squealed as he tackled me into a hug.

"Jisung! Be careful with his wrist!"

And slowly, I was brought into a group hug by the rest of my friends.

~TIME SKIP~

~FELIX P.O.V.~

Classes were finally over. It was kind of weird that the teachers knew everything. Most of them tried to give me reassuring smiles that came out forced, and some even tried talking to me about the whole situation, which only resulted in an uncomfortable silence after sharing two sentences. Still, I appreciated the effort that people made to make me feel as comfortable as possible.

Today was one of the days where DANCERACHA had practice, so I assumed that both Minho and Hyunjin were in our assigned room. I had seen both of them around the hallways throughout the day, although they had a face that literally told you: 'don't come near me or I'll kick you in the shin,' so we didn't talk all day.

When I arrived, I was surprised to see no one was there. They were usually early since they enjoyed going through a thorough warm-up before starting.

After half an hour I decided to just leave. Maybe they had canceled practice because they thought I wouldn't be coming for another week. It is true that I saw them around the school, but it was ME who saw THEM, from afar and they didn't seem to be paying much attention to their surroundings. I figured out that I would just text them later that day to tell them that things were more or less back to normal.

As I walked down the stairs towards the street I saw someone sitting on one of the steps. The person looked quite sad, they were all curled up in a ball, and their shoulders were shaking as if they were sobbing. I approached them slowly, not wanting to scare them, and sat right beside them.

"Hyungie, are you okay?"