~CHAPTER 21~

FELIX P.O.V.

I walked back home while listening to some music, I smiled remembering it was already Friday, I had little homework and the whole weekend to myself, to dance and have fun with my friends.

I opened the front door of my house and the smell of fish filled my senses, my parents must be home. I headed towards the kitchen and saw my mom cooking.

"Hi," greeted.

She looked over her shoulder and nodded.

"Where's dad?" I asked, grabbing an apple, to eat something before lunch.

"He's on an all-day meeting, I'll be here with you today, and tomorrow I'll be the one on an all-day meeting so he'll be staying with you."

"Oh, okay, and on Sunday?" I asked, munching on my apple.

"On Sunday it will be the three of us," she said, turning over to look at me, she sighed, "Felix, I've told you, don't eat before meals, it's. not that difficult, now is it?"

I sighed.

"Sorry mom," I said throwing the rest of the apple away.

"It doesn't matter, you already did it, next time, instead of apologizing, don't do it," she turned around again, setting her attention on the fish she was cooking, "oh, and go leave your bag in your room and come and help me set the table, don't be lazy."

I got myself up on my feet and went to my room, I could sense how my happy Friday was suddenly turning gloomy, how I hated this atmosphere, I felt so useless not knowing what to do to make things better.

I went back to the kitchen and started setting the table. Since it's only the two of us we decided to eat at the small table there is in the kitchen, since it's closer and easier to clean. We ate in silence, all of my attempts to start off a conversation being cut down as soon as I started. She was exhausted from working so much, I could tell, but it was still no reason to take it out on me.

We cleaned the table before I excused myself to my room, while my mom told me not to enter the living room since she would take a nap.

I sat down cross-legged on my bed and looked for any notification on my phone. I had been put in a new chat group called 'THE BEST DANCERS ✨🔥'. I frowned, not knowing what it was about so I typed something quickly.

'THE BEST DANCERS✨🔥'

Me:

What is this? And who is in this group?

Unknown number #2:

See? I told you you would scare him, dumbass.

Unknown number #1:

Shut up, let's just tell him and he won't be weird out anymore.

Me:

Tell me what, exactly? I'm confused.

Unknown number #1:

It's us, Minho and Hyunjin, I'm Hyunjin and the other number is Minho, we asked Changbin to give us your number so we could talk more easily for rehearsal and all that.

Me:

Oh, okay! Hi Hyungs, wait for a second, let me put you in my contacts.

Minho-Hyung:

Okay, now that that problem is solved, I think it's time to talk about the next problem.

Hyunjin-Hyung:

What problem are you talking about?

Minho-Hyung:

This stupid ass name you chose for the group, 'the best dancers' really? we're not in sixth grade.

Hyunjin-Hyung:

There's nothing wrong with the name, it's good!

Minho-Hyung:

I hate to break it to you, but it's not.

Hyunjin-Hyung:

Well, you give a suggestion if you're so against it!

Minho-Hyung:

Of course, I have a better idea, I was thinking something like DANCERACHA.

Hyunjin-Hyung:

That's not as spectacular as you make it think.

Minho-Hyung:

It's better than yours.

Hyunjin-Hyung:

It's not!

Minho-Hyung:

You know what, since none of us can decide, let's let Felix be the tie-breaker, Felix, which name do you like more?

Hyunjin-Hyung:

Yeah, Lix, you decide, do you want mines or Minho's?

Me:

Why is the pressure suddenly all on me? I don't want to upset any of you : (

Hyunjin-Hyung:

None of us will get mad at you Lix, just choose the one you like the most.

Me:

Okay, well in that case... Sorry, but I like Minho-Hyung's better. DANCERACHA sounds cool.

Minho-Hyung:

Smart decision Lix, go ahead and do the honors yourself.

Felix has changed the name of the group chat from 'THE BEST DANCERS✨🔥' to '🖤🔥DANCERACHA🔥🖤'