~CHAPTER 5~

~CHAN P.O.V.~

I felt a lot better after telling all those things to Minho and Hyunjin. I felt that now they knew their limits and that they would not dear to hurt my Aussie brother again.

I felt some death glares behind me, but I already knew who they were from. I mean, it is normal, I just threatened them with beating the leaving soul out of them if they did not leave Felix alone.

Felix had warned me, but I was not scared or intimidated by them, I knew how they worked, mainly, because I used to be like them, and that had given me a special gut feeling when analyzing these type of people. 

Minho, he looked like a cold person by naturality, it was a part of him, a part of his personality, probably a tsundere by naturality. At least that was what my intuition told me.

Hyunjin though, was a different story, a whole different story. He looked like he was forced to be mean. Like he was acting tough because he was badly hurt in the past, and did not want to go through that experience again. 

If Minho and he had been friends for long, it was probably him who turned him like this, maybe it was voluntarily or involuntarily. Hyunjin might have noticed that Minho was never hurting because of his cold personality, so he tried to imitate him. Or maybe he went to Minho for advice and he told him to be like this.

How do I know this? As I said before I used to be like them. Somebody hurt me really badly and I became cold, my heart as hard as a rock. I promised myself to never fall in love again, for my own sake.

But there was a slight change of plans when Changbin and Jisung came into my life, suddenly everything was a lot better, a lot brighter. And because of them, I turned into how I am now. I like to consider myself a kind and loving person, and that is all because of them.

I smiled like an idiot remembering all that. I looked at the teacher and saw them looking at me weirdly, my smile slowly faded away and I started concentrating on the lecture again.

~AUTHOR'S NOTE~

Would you like to have a Chanchangsung version of this story? Please tell me and I will try to think of a plot.

I hope you enjoyed it.

Stay safe~