~CHAPTER 14~

~FELIX P.O.V.~

~A WEEK LATER~

I walked out of the dance room in our school with a big smile on my face. The thing is, we were starting a workshop for extra credit and there were three categories: dance, music production, and singing (guess who is in which workshop y'all, I'm so original.) The thing is, in order to get into the dance workshop you needed to pass a little audition since they didn't want to have to teach starters, but people with a little more level.

I'm self-taught and I managed to pass the audition with a good grade, so I was lowkey proud of myself. Jisung told me he and the others would be hanging out in the park near the school and that I should come after I auditioned; that is exactly what I did.

I saw them under a big tree, surprisingly Hyunjin and Minho were also there. I approached them.

"Hey, Lix! Before you ask, we got an A+ on our history project, and since they are not as unbearable as I thought they would be I invited them to celebrate," Changbin said and I nodded, sitting next to Hyunjin, since it was the only empty seat, again; thanks Jisung.

"We'll take that as a compliment," Hyunjin said.

"You better," Changbin spat back.

Minho sat there quietly and just rolled his eyes.

"So, how was the audition Lixie?" Chan asked.

"The audition? You auditioned to be in the dance workshop?" Minho asked looking at me.

"Yeah, why?" I asked.

"Nothing," he shrugged off, I looked at him confused.

"And well, how did it go?" Seungmin asked.

I smiled widely.

"I got in, with a 90% score."

There was a round of applause and I blush lightly.

"Looks like we will be seeing each other more often then..." Hyunjin said, looking at me, he smirked.

"You're also in the workshop?" I asked looking at him.

"Yep, both of us, 95% score each," Hyunjin said proudly.

"Wow, that's impressive," I said.

"In my opinion, Felix's goal is more impressive," Jeongin intervened.

"Why?" Minho asked.

"You have taken dance lessons since you were young, haven't you?" Jeongin asked making the two older dancers nod, "Felix is a self-taught dancer."

"Wait, really?" Minho said, looking at me in astonishment.

"Yeah, it's not a big deal really," I said blushing since all the attention was now on me.

"I think it's a very big deal, it's not easy to get such high scores if you're self-taught," Hyunjin said.

"Thank you..." I whispered, and looked down, blush prominent on my cheeks.

"Felix," Hyunjin trailed off, "if we are put in teams, would you like to be with us?"

"With you guys? As in Minho-Hyung, you, and I?" I asked and they both nodded, I scratched the back of my head, "I don't know... you got a higher score than me, I wouldn't want to hold you back..."

"It's not like that Lix, you only got 5% less, and if you have any troubles we will teach you, don't worry about it. Do you accept or not?" Minho said, raising a brow.

"If it doesn't bother either of you... Then yes I will," I said, still kind of unsure.

"It's not bothersome, it's an honor for us if you are on our team," Hyunjin said winking at me.

I giggled softly and looked back down, while I started playing with my fingers, blushing furiously.

~AUTHOR'S NOTE~

Double update because I feel like it!

Have a great day STAY!