~CHAPTER 13~

~MINHO P.O.V.~

I walked up to our house porch as Hyunjin unlocked the door and both of us stepped inside. Today's dance practice was finally over and we both had a chance to relax since we didn't have any homework.

"I'll go change into some comfy clothes, it's your turn to make dinner today," Hyunjin screamed from the distance.

I sighed.

"Okay! I'll make some eggplant today!" I yelled back smirking.

"Out of the fucking question Lee Minho! If you even dare to do that I'll chug those disgusting eggplants down your throat!"

I laughed at his dramatic self and started cooking. I didn't make eggplant though; as much as Hyunjin was dramatic, he was very serious when it was about eggplants.

Soon enough the meal was on the table and we started eating. Something had been on my head for a while and I needed to talk about it.

"I understand why you are so protective over Felix," I said.

"What?" he asked confused.

"It's hard to be cold around him, he just had this really welcoming aura, you just feel..."

"Safe when you're with him," Hyunjin finished my sentence, "I think we are falling for him... I don't want it to stop..."

"I don't think what you are insinuating is a good idea Hyunjin..." I trailed off, "the last time we tried that the dude made us go through a horrible guilt trip just to cheat on us in the end. You were devastated. I want to keep going as well, but do you really think it's a good idea? I don't want you to get hurt."

"I understand, but I just feel the need to take care of Felix, and protect him so badly... He looks so innocent I just want to hug him..." Hyunjin said, playing with his food.

"What do you mean 'take care and protect him so badly? Why would you have to do that?" I asked furrowing my brows in confusion.

"Don't ask me how or why I think this, but I can sense somebody is hurting him..."

"How would y-"

"I said don't ask why Min, I just know. Let's do this, let's keep this going, and if any of the two see anything alarming we immediately step away."

"No matter how bad it hurts?" I asked and raised a brow.

"No matter how bad it hurts," he repeated, nodding his head.