~CHAPTER 32~

~FELIX P.O.V.~

The three of us walked to the nurse's room and sat down to wait for them.

A man dressed in white came inside the room. He was tall and bulky, a brunette with a short beard covering the lower half of his face. His eyes were gentle, and he broke into a smile as soon as he saw us.

"Injured dancers? What a surprise," we looked at each other knowing what was going on, "come this way" he told me.

He sat me down on the examination bed and examined my wrist. It was as swollen as before, the bruise was deep purple, and my dad's fingers were still imprinted on my skin from how hard he had grabbed my wrist.

The nurse's smile slowly faded as he took hold of all the tiny details that make a dancing injury different from an abuse injury. After a few minutes, he looked up at me.

"This injury looks too severe to be taken care of here, we'll have to take you to the hospital, and... start the antiabuse protocol the school has to offer. We'll alert the authorities and have you fully checked up in the hospital for any other injuries. The police will contact the closest family you have, and if you don't have any, you will be taken care of by the state until they can find a foster family or your parents are proven innocent. Is everything clear?" I nodded, "good I'll let your friends in, and will call a taxi to take us to the hospital."

Soon after, Minho and Hyunjin came into the room. Minho sat beside me, setting a hand on my back gently to not startle me. I started shifting away from reality until Hyunjin pulled me back in.

"Do you want me to call Jisung for you? Maybe you need your best friend more than us..."

I nodded and unlocked my phone, giving it to him after. He searched through my contacts until he found Jisung, and pressed the call button. He walked away from us.

"Hey Jisung, this is Hyunjin, I'm calling from Felix's phone" silence, "not really," silence, "we found out about his wrist and took him to the nurse, I'm assuming you know the story behind that," silence, "they are going to apply the antiabuse protocol" silence, "yeah, he said he wanted you to be here with him, so if you could come before they take him there it would be great," silence "great, okay, see you soon, bye."

He gave me my phone back and set a hand on my knee to get my attention.

"Jisung says he'll be here in five minutes."

Five minutes later Jisung appeared through the door with a very worried face. He ran to me, hugging me gently. After he turned to the two older boys.

"Thank you so much for everything, but I think it would be best if you leave right now. Too many people can stress him out. If he wants to he'll keep you updated."

Hyunjin and Minho nodded in understanding.

"Sure," Minho said, "call us if you need anything."

"Will do, bye," Jisung replied.

And with that, they left.

Ten minutes later the nurse came in to tell us that the taxi was there. Jisung persuaded him so he could tag along so the three of us hoped in. And on my way there, the question hit hard. What the hell is going to happen to me?