~CHAPTER 41~

MINHO P.O.V.

We both followed Felix with our eyes as he ran to his uncle's car, a man with a friendly smile. He got in the co-pilot seat and then waved at us goodbye.

Hyunjin waved back, but I didn't, and I glared at Hyunjin.

"Did you see that, Minho?" he asked, looking at me, "he hugged us! That must mean he's comfortable around us, right?"

"Let's go home Hyunjin," I said, ignoring his question.

By the time we got home, I could tell that Hyunjin was upset, probably because of my behavior earlier, so I assumed it was time to stop beating around the bush and just talk about what was really going on around here.

"Why are you being so difficult Hyunjin? Can't you see I'm doing this for your own good?" I asked, angry he wasn't acknowledging my effort.

"For my own good? Felix is such a sweet person, he's nice and compassionate, and after all that he has gone through, we should take it as a massive compliment that he trusts us enough to spend time alone with us and hug us. So I'm sorry to think it would be such an irrational idea to try and be something more than friends with him!" he got up to me, "what about you?!" he asked, raising his voice and putting his pointer finger on my chest, I slapped his hand away, "what is up with you? One day you give him your cookies you act all nice, and the next you snap at him when he was asking an innocent question and ignored him when he was just trying to wave goodbye. Do you really think this doesn't hurt him? And on top of that, it makes me look like I have the same intentions because we're best friends and we're always together!"

"I'm doing this so you don't get hurt!" I yelled back, getting defensive.

"Well you don't have to!" he said, putting his hands up in exasperation, "Felix is nothing like him!"

"Felix behaves exactly like Daniel! All sweet and nice," Hyunjin froze as his name fell out of my lips, "all innocent and fragile. But he manipulated you into coming out to your parents when he knew they were homophobic. And you, being blindly in love, did it, even though I warned you that Daniel wasn't the same person we had fallen in love with. And so your parents kicked you out, and you came sobbing to both of us. Only that Daniel couldn't even pretend to give a shit, so I was left to comfort you. And after all that happened, when you finally started to feel a little bit better, he left us for some girl, claiming that he was straight and monogamous, and just felt like experimenting. And I saw that coming, but you were so in love Hyunjin, don't you ever forget how that broke you, how he broke you, and I was the one to fix you up. That's what happened the last time we fell for someone like Felix. So I am sorry I don't fully trust somebody that acts like him. And I'm not saying it's your fault, there's just one bastard to blame here, but your parents despise you so much for being gay and polyamorous that they only tolerate seeing you once a month for an hour!" I finished my speech, breathing heavily.

Hyunjin didn't say anything, too shocked to do so, but his eyes glistened with tears of betrayal as he ran to his room and locked himself in.