~CHAPTER 19~

~FRIDAY~

~FELIX P.O.V.~

I entered the practice room where we were supposed to share our projects with the rest of the class. I was quite early so there were only two more people in the room, stretching; Minho and Hyunjin.

"Hello," I said quietly to catch their attention.

They both turned around, Hyunjin smiling lightly at me, and Minho saying hello with his head. I left my bag in the corner of the room and then joined them.

"So," I said as I sat down. "What song are you dancing to?"

"Save your tears by The Weekend," Minho answered.

"Wow," I said raising my brows, "that song has a difficult tempo to dance to..."

"It does," Hyujnin agreed with me, "hopefully we'll be able to pull it off without messing up the timing."

I nodded my head in understanding.

"Don't worry too much about it though, Hyung," I said reassuringly, "as far as I've seen, both of you are great dancers, so you'll do just fine I'm sure."

"Thanks, Lix," Hyunjin said, Minho just nodded.

Little by little the room began to get filled up with all our workshop partners, and the teacher came in.

"Hello everyone! Are you ready to show us what you've been working on?"

Everyone murmured yesses and nodded their heads in agreement.

"Good to know," the teacher clapped his hands together, "now, let's get started with team one."

~TIME SKIP~

"Lastly, Minho and Hyunjin with the song Save Your Tears by The Weekend."

Minho and Hyunjin got up and started dancing. I have to admit, both of them were absolutely amazing.

Hyunjin on one hand poured his heart and soul in every move he did. Minho, on the other, was sharp and calculated, he somehow managed to express perfectly according to every part of the dance.

When they finished the whole class went silent until everyone started clapping, including myself. The teacher stood there nodding, with an approving look on his face.

"Well," he said, "I think we can all agree that they were the best performance of the day, excellent job boys, keep up the good work." Said boys nodded and thanked the teacher. "okay, the bell will ring in a few minutes, so everyone please do your cool-down stretch routine, I don't want anyone to get injured. Felix, Minho, and Hyunjin, please stay after class, I need to talk to the three of you."

We looked at each other and we all thought of the same thing. What if the teacher had decided to put us together? I smiled to myself at the thought and hoped I was right.

After the bell rang the students got up and in groups slowly started leaving the room, until only Hyunjin, Minho, the teacher, and I were in there.

"Okay," he looked at Minho and Hyunjin, "I wanted to propose something to both of you, how would you feel about Felix joining your group?"

Minho and Hyunjin looked at one another for a moment before nodding.

"As long as Felix wants to join us, we have no problem with dancing with him."

All three of them turned to look at me.

"So, Felix, do you like the idea?"

I nodded my head, smiling lightly.

"Sure," I said.

"Great!" the teacher said, "so the problem is solved. I am aware that all three of you have very different attitudes when dancing, but the principal told me that you have been getting along quite well and I rather have you, Felix, somewhere where you are comfortable than having you go through that situation again."

I smiled at the teacher.

"Thank you so much," I said.

"No problem, keeping my students safe is part of my job."

~MINHO P.O.V.~

The three of us got out of the room, making our way to our next class. We couldn't lie, even if we were smiling or not, the three of us were finally in the same team, our friendship would improve, and hopefully, turn into something else.

~AUTHOR'S NOTE~

I am back!

Hello everyone, here's a new chapter, hope you enjoyed it!

Have a nice day/afternoon/night, STAY!