~CHAPTER 4~

~FELIX P.O.V.~

As I saw the two boys entering their classroom I couldn't help but start to cry. The whole last night situation with my mom was still in my head and that someone did not appreciate my effort again really hit me.

I felt Jisung pull me into his embrace and whisper sweet nothings to me to calm me down. After my sobs became tiny whimpers I stayed in the hug a bit longer, enjoying my best friend's warmth.

~CHAN P.O.V.~

I was going to my first class, which was English before I saw something that made me frown. Sungie was hugging Felix tightly while he was... crying? Why was my little Aussie brother crying? I hurriedly went towards them.

"Hey babe, "I said to Jisung, "what happened to Lix?"

"You know the two new boys he was supposed to give the tour to?" I nodded. "Well, turns out there just two jack*sses, they talked rudely to Lix. He got upset because they did not appreciate his effort."

"Oh, I am sorry Lixie, that must suck," I said while I ruffled his hair, "I have English now, I have to go."

"You have English?" He asked finally looking up at me.

"Yeah, why, is there a problem?"

He shook his head as in 'no'.

"No, there is no problem, just that you will get a chance to meet them."

"What do you mean, we share Engish?"

"Yes," he said untangling himself from Sungie's arms, "You share English with them and Changbin-Hyung shares History with them. Just stay away from them Hyung. I tried giving them a chance but they just give me a terrible vibe."

I smiled at him fondly before giving him a quick hug.

"Do not worry about it Lix, I will be just fine. See you at lunch guys." I said as I started walking away.

"Bye, Hyung!" Felix's voice said.

"Bye Channie!" This time it was Jisung.

I looked back and waved at them before getting into the class. I still had ten minutes spare, and no one was barely there except... That has to be them.

Two boys at the back of the class wearing fully black and looking at their phones in a disinterested manner. I know Felix told me to stay away from them, and he was apparently serious, but f*ck it, no one talks to my little brother like that.

Having made up my mind I walked to them and stood in front of their tables to get their attention. They both looked up at me, I smiled before speaking.

"Are you two the new guys?" I asked as I cocked an eyebrow.

"Yeah, why?" The taller one asked.

"Well, it just looks like we may have had a little misunderstanding," I said putting my hand against their desks and leaning towards them.

"What are you talking about?" The one with a cat-like face spoke this time.

"Look I am going to make this short because I do not feel like spending my precious time with jerks like you so, "both of them looked at each other in annoyance, not liking the way I spoke to them," I do not care who the f*ck you think to are but do not dear to talk to Felix in that manner ever again ok?"

"Is this about that nerd that gave us the tour? Oh please do not make me laugh," The shorter said while smirking.

"Yes, yes it is, and if you ever dear to call him names, make fun of him, be rude, or make him cry again I will give you a new face and, spoiler alert, the cocky smirk you are giving me right now will not look so good on it." Those were the last words I said before walking to my seat, feeling at much more ease with myself.

~AUTHOR'S NOTE~

Hi everyone!

As I promised we have protective mother Channie to the rescue! But still, I read it just now and it lowkey sounds aggressive, sorry not sorry.

I hope you enjoy reading and stay safe~

I love you all! <3