~CHAPTER 22~

~SATURDAY MORNING~

~FELIX P.O.V.~

I woke up at 10 am from the sunlight that was coming in between the cracks in the blinds. I stretched in bed and headed towards the bathroom, I did my morning routine and got dressed in white jeans, and a baby blue crop top, that showed about an inch of my stomach if I put my hands up.

I went downstairs to have some breakfast, cereal, as usual. I saw my dad working on his computer, he didn't say anything as I walked past him so I just didn't bother to tell him 'good morning'.

I ate fastly and went to my room to finish some of my homework and pick a new book to read while I waited for my breakfast to be digested.

At about 12 pm I went to the living room, after packing my speaker and computer in a bag, and told my dad:

"Dad, I'm going to read on the rooftop for a while, call me if you need me."

"Felix, why in the world do you like the rooftop so much, can't you just read here?"

"It's healthy, you know? Vitamin D and all that stuff."

He sighed.

"Okay, whatever, just leave, I need to keep working."

I nodded and skipped to the elevator, all the way to the rooftop. There, I set my bag down and started doing a quick warm-up.

Yes, I have to dance up here because my parents don't like the idea of me dancing so I have to hide it. I opened my laptop and searched for mirrored choreographies.

After a while I looked at my watch, shoot, it's already 2 pm and I'm still up here, and, oh no... Two missed calls from dad...

I put everything in the bag and made sure to wipe the slight layer of sweat on my forehead, and rushed down the elevator and inside the house.

Dad had ordered takeout and was waiting for me, tapping his foot on the ground.

"I thought I could call you if I needed you..."

"I'm sorry," I said quietly, "I lost track of time, and my friends were texting me a lot so I put my phone on airplane mode, sorry."

"I don't want to hear your excuses, just leave that bag in your room and sit your ass down on the chair so we can finally eat."

I did as he told me to, and at 3 o'clock I was back in my room, bored out of my mind, I still had an hour and a half 'till I could start heading to he park.

I fell asleep for a while and when I woke up it was 15:45.

"Shit, what's up with you Felix? You're going to be late to everything today," I said getting up from bed.

I grabbed the snacks I had agreed to bring and ran out of the house. I ran down the streets until the park came into my view, they were all waiting for me. I got there panting, putting my hands on my knees.

"Sorry, I fell asleep after lunch," I said in between pants, sitting down where they had laid a blanket. 

I spread my snacks around the blanket.

"Okay," Chan said, "now that all of us are here, let's start eating!"

We all started cheering until I noticed that Jisung suddenly zoned out.

"Ji," I put my hand on his shoulder, "are you okay?"

He snapped out of it.

"Yeah, I just really feel like having bubble tea, can you accompany me to the nearest shop, please?"

I sighed.

"Don't you just have enough with the drinks we brought?" I asked impatiently, I really didn't feel like getting up.

He pulled me onto my feet.

"C'mon Lix, let's just leave this place," he said looking back to the same place where he had zoned out before.

"leave? Why would I leave? What's wrong with you?" I asked.

I turned around to see what was so terrifying to leave.

"Oh," I let out, "that's why, huh?"

And there they were Hyunjin and Minho, walking around the park with a very pretty girl, chatting and laughing.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Y'all please don't kill me... Things were going to smooth I need some drama.