~CHAPTER 20~

~HYUNJIN P.O.V.~

Minho and I accompanied Felix to the cafeteria. We weren't going to stay at school this afternoon, we had to take care of something.

"Well, see you on Monday Felix," I said and Minho nodded.

"How?" he asked, "you're not staying for lunch? What about afternoon classes?"

"We have to take care of something personal, both of, us," Minho said, his tone of voice came off kind of harsh, he hated talking about this topic with someone who wasn't me.

Felix was taken back for a second but nodded anyway.

"Okay," he said, "see you on Monday," he flashed a smile and entered the cafeteria, getting in line to grab something to eat.

"You came off a little harsh, don't you think?" I asked.

"You know how things go when it comes up to this, I'm doing it for you, and I'm not being nice to anyone who asks about the topic, period."

I nodded, he had a point. I looked at him and put my hands up in surrender. He nodded and we walked towards the entrance, giving the secretary the papers to justify our absence.

~FELIX P.O.V.~

I didn't quite understand Minho's attitude, but then again, we are not close enough to start explaining all kinds of personal things to each other, so I can't exactly blame him. Forgetting his words I smiled again at the thought of being together, in the same dance group.

I spotted my friends at the usual table and went to sit down with them.

"Hey everyone," I said, "how was your morning?"

"Boring," Jeongin stated simply, "we had a substitute during Math, so we had to do a bunch of exercises that no one understood, and we have them as homework for Monday."

"Well, that sucks," Seungmin said, and all of us nodded in agreement, "if you want we can hang out at my house tomorrow morning and I can help you with those."

Jeongin nodded and thanked Seungmin, laying his head on his boyfriend's shoulder.

"Okay, since you'll be occupied Saturday morning, how about if we go on a picnic during the afternoon?" Chan asked, "Changbin, Jisung, and I were thinking about it earlier, and we realized we haven't hung out outside school since the year started."

We all agreed on that and planned out to meet at the park next to Chan's house since it was the closest for everyone.

"So, talking about a far much more important topic," Jisung said, turning his head in my direction, "how was Hyunjin's and Minho's presentation today?"

A series of whistles and 'ohhh' went around the table as Jisung nudged me with his elbow.

"It was amazing, to be honest, they are the best dancers I know," I say.

"Wow, I didn't know you liked them that much," Seungmin said.

"It has nothing to do with me liking them," I answered, "it's just that they are so good, I wish I had their level of technique."

"So," Changbin intervened, smirking, "if I'm understanding it correctly, you do admit to liking both of them?"

My jaw dropped, shit, I had just exposed myself.

"I- yes, no, maybe," I sighed, "okay yes, I do like both of them, and related to that I have something to tell you guys."

They all looked at me waiting for me to continue.

"Since the incident with my last dance team, the teacher decided to put me in the same team with Minho and Hyunjin."

All of them gasped, cheering loudly, gaining the attention of some of the tables around us.

"So, if I'm understanding it correctly, you'll be dancing, and rehearsing with Minho and Hyunjin, therefore you'll be spending a lot of time together?" Jisung said, raising a brow.

"Yes," I answered, "exactly".