~CHAPTER 17~

~HYUNJIN P.O.V.~

After two hours of dancing, we were finally over. We barely had thirty seconds of the song, but it was looking absolutely amazing, and we were both happy with the result. Minho and I were talking about the choreography while heading to our next class when we saw Felix. He was leaving the boy's bathroom with a pout on his face, and his cute doe eyes red and swollen. I looked over at Minho and he seemed to notice as well. We walked towards him.

"Hey," I said to catch his attention.

He looked at me and plastered a smile on his face.

"Hello Hyungies, how was the first workshop class?"

Minho rolled his eyes and stepped in.

"Cut the crap Felix, what the hell happened with those two idiots?"

"What? Who are you talking about? Do you mean Jack and Kyle? Nothing happened, and don't call them idiots that's not nice."

If the situation wouldn't have been serious I would've laughed.

"Felix, please," I said, "We saw the way they treated you in the dance room before you left, what's going on?"

Felix sighed and rolled his eyes, I could tell he was getting annoyed.

"I already told you, everything is perfectly fine, just drop it, okay?"

He turned around to leave until Minho let out the magical sentence.

"Either you tell us what's going on, or we'll talk about Jack's and Kyle's shitty behavior in class, in front of all of your friends. Imagine, all that attention on you, that would be embarrassing, wouldn't it?"

Felix turned around again, eyes wide open as he stared at us with a 'You wouldn't dare' look on his face. He let out a high-pitched whine as he finally spoke about the topic.

"It's nothing okay. They've just been ignoring me and not having my opinion in accountancy when doing the choreography, but that's all, it's no biggie."

"Felix, it is a big deal," I intervened, Minho nodding beside me, "at least you comfortable with all the steps, right?"

"I- well, there are some turns that I didn't quite catch but it's okay, it's my fault, I'll do my best to step up my game."

"It doesn't work like that, you shouldn't have to be feeling uncomfortable when dancing..." Minho said, crossing his arms in front of his chest.

"I know, but I'm sure I can break their wall, just give me some time and they'll accept me. I mean, look at us, you weren't exactly fond of me, and now we like each other, wait I-, not in that way. I-, what I meant is that we are good classmates, do you get my point?" he said, blushing furiously.

We nodded while chuckling at his shy behavior.

"I guess you do have a point," Minho said, I agreed, "Just promise to tell us if things get worse okay? Don't keep stuff like this to yourself, shit like that hurts if you go through it alone."

"Only if you promise not to tell the rest, especially not Chan."

"Deal."

"Deal."

~AUTHOR'S NOTE~

dohwpeoteronrpigehr9erh

I'm soooooo sorry for not uploading! I've been in a shitty place mentally, but today I'm feeling better, so I'm uploading a new chapter.

Hope you all enjoy it!

Stay safe STAY!