Part 1

"Help  I'm scared. Scary vampire, he's gonna eat us!"

I have a lot of nightmares about that snowy winter night and the dangerous vampire who tried to eat both me and my twin Yuki. And of the vampire who saved us both.

I woke up and realized I had fallen asleep on the job again.

" Yuki is going to kill me! " I say while running to where she and Zero should be.

I'm a gaurdian, so basically, I make sure the night and day class stay away from each other and don't cross paths. But it's hard with so many day class girls treating the night class like celebrities.

It's true they are beautiful beings, but they're not human, they're Vampires.

I see Yuki and Zero

"Sorry I'm late."

"I swear you and Zero are the same person sometimes. I think you both are the twins."

I looked at Zero. He looked sad

"You ok Zero?"

"I'm fine, Y/N."

He didn't seem fine, but I ignored it.
Me and Yuki are identical twins, but the only difference is that I have long hair and she has short, so it's easy to tell us apart.

"Anyway, let's go." Yuki says, pulling me and Zero to the night class dorm where a bunch of day class girls were already.

Everyone was scared of me. They say I have this look in my eye that just scared them.

"MOVE BACK!" I ordered, and everyone instantly moved.

"Good, now stay back."

The dorm gate opens, and the vampires step out.

"Good morning, Yuki, Y/n."

"Hey Kaname, what's up?" I said, waving at him

"Oh, good morning, Kaname." Yuki says, bowing.

I roll my eyes as Yuki over praised Kaname. I already said thanks, and that was with it.

~The night class left and the day class went to attend their classes~

Yuki fell asleep in class again, I never do because I sleep on the job, unlike Yuki.

"Yuki, wake up!" I said, but she didn't wake up, so I decided to tickle her.
She wakes up laughing

She looks around and gets embarrassed

"detention Yuki" the teacher said, angry

I giggled

"Is something funny, y/n?"

"No, not at all," I said quickly

That was close, I wanted to go to the stables after class.

After class, I went to the horse stables to talk to the horses.

"I don't know why I have this hatred towards Kaname. He hasn't done anything wrong, I just don't like him."

"Maybe in a past life, he killed you,"

I look over to see Zero

"OK, pretend to be a horse, and I'll vent out my worries to you." I say, leaning on the stable door and crossing my arms.

"Very funny," zero said, annoyed

"I try," I say, bowing

Me and Zero talk often and get along really well every since he came to live with me and Yuki.

Me and Zero have gotten along better than Yuki does with him, Zero actually opens up a bit, and I open up a bit since we both are closed off from other people.

Me and Zero hear footsteps and see Yuki approach.

"You're both slacking off, AGAIN!?"

I shrug

"Whatever," I say while walking away

Yuki grabs my hand

"Why don't you open up to me?"

I just grap my arm back and walked away..

I don't open up to you because you won't understand Yuki. Everyone loves you but fears me, you have friends, and I only have you and Zero .

. 589 words .