Part 13 - Crimson Red

I woke up in Kaname's bed, everything was still blurry. I felt sick and dirty, I got up and walked over to his bathroom.

I was dressed in a ugly night gown, the ones Yuki always wore to bed. I got took a shower before returning to my dorm room to get dressed. It was night time so I could walk around in this ugly thing without being seen.

"Freeze and turn around slowly."

I turned around facing the person the words where coming from.

"Zero?"

"Y/n? What are you doing out? Are you ok-"

"I'm fine, I was just heading to my dorm room before you interrupted me"

I said while walking away. I didn't really care what he had to say after that, I only cared about changing out of this rag before dome day class students see me.

I arrived in my dorm room, Yuki was nowhere to be seen. I changed into my Day class uniform, because today was Monday. Yes a may be - one of them, but I refuse to go to night class.

Time skip
Classtime

I was in class not really paying attention to the work or the teacher. Daydreaming about being anywhere except here. I felt thirsty though, I had a bottle of water with me which I chugged. I didn't help

10 minutes passed, I was pushing my head against the table in hope that this felling would go away.

"Mrs. Cross? Are you ok"

I couldn't move my head, I felt like drums were playing inside of it.

"Y/n!"

I head flew up to the sound of my name.

"I'm f-fine"

I wasn't, I could see the veins on everyone in class. I wasn't ok!

"alright, tell me if you need to see the nurse"

I shook my head in agreement before lowering my head onto the table once again.

About 5 minutes passed before the class broke out in chaos and screams.
What could be that exciting that the fangirls would scream louder that the change over-

Kaname

"hello miss. T/n is y/n here?"

"Yes she is. Why, do you need her for something"

"Yes."

"Y/n, this handsome man is asking for you! Y/n!"

I refuse to lift my head, I won't expect that I'm one of them. Wait, will I turn to level E too?

"It's all right, I'll get her myself"

"It's only polite to-"

"I insist"

The screams grew louder as Kaname climbed up the stairs and made his way towards my desk.

"Y/n?"

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!"

The entire class went silent

"you've done enough, kaname"

"Y/n, I know your confused. But I just need you to come with me. This once, trust me"

I wanted to refuse but my body started moving on its own. That bastard! I walked towards the door my head held down, my bangs covering my eyes.
We both exited the classroom.

Kaname POV

I used my powers to make y/n leave the classroom, I could see that she was struggling to keep her composure. Seems that I was just in time.

We both exited the class room. She lifted her head up for the first time since we left, he eyes glowing a crimson red.

"Y/n-"

"Don't talk to me! Can't you see you've done enough!"

She seemed really upset about the situation she was in. I wish I could make her feel save again. When we where all a happy family, now she's scared of me and.... Herself

600 words!