Part 20 - Level-E

Y/n POV

I woke up in my bed, with a sleeping zero next to me. I felt bad about what happened in the bathroom so I said he could sleep in my room for the night.

Ever since Yuki moved out, I had the entire room to myself. I moved everything, and I even have my own private bathroom.

I got up from the bed to go shower before being pulled back down by a sleepy zero.

"no" he mumbled, pulling me down.

I eventually got out of his grasp and went to the bathroom, I turned on the shower and began undressing.

The water felt amazing, except for the burning on my stomach from the cut. I thought being a vampire I was sepose so heal quickly, didn't seem like the case.

I never asked Kaname about why he turned Yuki and I. I wonder if I will become a level E or not, because I was definitely human before. I always feel sorry for zero, kaname gives me his blood every week, even though I hate him I guess it will keep me from going insane.

After I finished my shower, I got dressed in sweatpants and a t-shirt. Yeah it was school today, but who cares. I'm sleepy and my father's the headmaster, wow I really do sound like a brat.

"you awake yet?"

"no"
Zero mumbled into the pillow

"you sure about that?"
I said climbing back in bed

Just as I was about to go back to sleep I heard a knock at the door.
I got up from bed and walked over to the door.

"who is it?"

"kaname"

"oh, I'm not here right not come back later."

I spun around walking back to bed

"(Y/n)"

"that is indeed my name, do you have an appointment?"

"just open the door"

I signed while opening the door slightly

"what"

"why didn't you meet me?"

"oops I forgot, can I go now?"

"why aren't you in class?"

"I'm tired"

"(Y/n)"

"kaname"

"what did I do wrong?"

"can't you see she doesn't wnat you here?" zero said walking up behind me

"what are you doing here"

"could ask you the same thing"

"chill out boys. And kaname, I actually have a question for you"

"what do you want to know?"

"am I going to turn into a level E?"

He went silent, I wanted to know. Yuki was so bratty and expected me to be the same, everything is so confusing.

"(Y/n)-"

"I want to know kaname"

"(Y/n), can we talk about this later?"

"why? Is it because zero's here?"

"*sigh* yes"

"I want you to tell me right here, right now"

460 words!