Part 35 - Relax

(Y/n) POV

"Salem? Why does that sound familiar"

"that's because I have tried to contact you before, unfortunately was unsuccessful"

"oh, I'm sorry"

"why are you apologizing?"

"for not hearing you"

"it's not your fault, It couldn't be helped... Anyway it's my job to help you get out of this place, since you haven't already"

"I've tried to relax, and I've tried to return to my body. Nothing has worked."

"it's because you're in that state of mind, relax"

Headmaster cross POV

"-I'LL KILL KANAME! -"

Yuki was ful of herself, and taunting zero. Seems like she's trying to create a diversion, failing miserably.

"headmaster, I don't know how long I can-"

"it's ok zero, she's purposely trying to get under your skin. Relax

"how can I relax when she's-"

"shh, do you hear that?"

Looks like kaname followed through with my plan. The entire night class approached behind me.

"what is this? You called for backup? How pathetic"

"you see Yuki, we actually didn't. We called reinforcements, to rescue (Y/n). We're not worried about you"

"yeah, headmaster cross could even beat you"

"Yuki kuran's power levels are slightly higher than the headmaster, but in combat and agility  yuki's beat"

"ok, here's the plan." I huddled around the night class telling them the combat plan. "night class take care of (Y/n), you too Zero. She's very dangerous at the moment so be careful, (Y/n) won't be hurt so don't hold back."

"but what about you? It's 2 against 1 that's an unfair fight for a human"

"Yuki is weaker than usual, and yori isn't a problem. Besides I have a little trick up my sleave, but it'll be a while. Depending on how quickly kaname-"

"wait, kaname's in on it?"

"yes, if we're going to win then he must hurry.

307 words!
Like
&
Comment!