Part 45 - Why

My name is Misa. My entire life was spent at this academy, and not once I thought of my fellow classmates as monsters.

I woke up in my bed, which was strange because I don't remember going to sleep.
I tried recalling last night's events but only blurs entered my memory.

Except one. (Y/n) and Zero.
I remember what happened in the storage room, why do I remember?

I reached for my phone checking the time and message.

______________________
6:03 am

5 new messages

"girl where are you?"

"Misa? Haven't heard from you since yesterday, what happened in the storage room?"

"Hello? U there?"

"We checked all the night class students, they seem fine"

"i just saw Misa being carried into her room by... Zero! Girl, what's happening?!"

"no need to worry girls. I don't really remember what happened last night, think I'm going to skip class today. See you girls soon, I'm going to figure things out xoxo"

________________________

I exited my dorm room and went over to (Y/n)'s room. I knocked on the door before entering.

"hey, what's up?"

"what happened last night?"
I went straight to the point

"I don't know what you're talking about"

I closed the door behind me and sat next to her in her bed

"in the storage room, last night. Why do I still remember?"

"wait, you do? Why... You're not sepose to remember at all. What is he planning"

"what is who planning?"

"if you remember then there's a reason for it. I only wonder what it is"

"where do I need to go? I need answers. Go to the night class dorms. I think he's there"

Time skip

I arrived at the night class dorms and knocked on the front door. Hanabusa opened, he had a smirk on his face

"so you're one of the girls spreading rumors about us. How about you tell me why you think that?"
He said leaning closer

"i-"
Before I could finish my sentence he pulled me into the dorms pinning me to the wall.

"Mmm? Cat's got your tongue?"
He asked Leaning closer to my neck.

I was frozen in fear. I felt something wet touch me, I think it was his tongue.

"I didn't come here for you"
I managed to say.

"is that so?-"
He said still leaning towards me

He opened his mouth but before he could do anything he was interrupted

"Hanabusa, kaname is calling you"

"is that so? We'll continue this later~"
He said walking towards the staircase

"let's go"
I heard someone say before pulling me out the door. I looked up and saw a pissed off Zero walking towards the gate.

Time skip

I followed him for a while until we reached his room.
"why exactly are you f-following me?"
He studded out.

"to talk to you"
I said following him into his room.

"n-now really isn't a good time"

"why not, i deserve-"
I was cut off by zero pushing me onto his bed.

"Z-zero what are you"

He leaned closer but before he could do anything he stopped.
"get out, while you still can"

Zero said. I could hear the pain in his voice. But I refuse to leave, I need answers.

"No, I only want-"

He leaned closer again, I could feel his warm breath on my skin. There was a moment of silence before I felt a sharp pain in my neck.

It was horrible. I've never felt anything as painful as this. I could hear him drinking my blood. I made me feel sick.

But before I could do anything, I passed out...

600 words!