Part 27 - Command

Kaname POV

She stood up from the table, eyes still glowing red. She was staring at the floor, mumbling about something.

"Danger, disgrace, useless"

"(Y/n), what are you talking about-"

"where all words used to describe me. An object -"

"(Y/n)!"
I said loudly, trying to snap her out of this state

She reacted by pushing me, I flew into the wall. While trying to regain my balance, (Y/n) turned her head then moved toward where she was looking.

She left the building, I was still sitting on the floor. What did they do to her? Why is she like this?.
Questions flooded my head, I'll wait a few minutes for my body to heal before I leave. I don't think she'll do too much damage

Zero POV

I stood behind Yuki holding my nose, it was bleeding. Yuki started talking about we should join her side, and it will be better this way. She then whistled loudly and within seconds (Y/n) appeared behind me.

"(Y/n)? Is that really you?"

She didn't answer, but I could see the pain in her eyes.

"unfortunately Zero, that isn't the (Y/n) you know anymore"

I felt enraged, like I could kill somebody on the spot.

"Yuki what have you-"
I stormed to Yuki, she didn't even flinch. She flicked her fingers and (Y/n) appeared in front of me blocking my attack.

"you see zero. (Y/n), the strongest pureblood alive, is now under my control. Unfortunately for you, she won't be your girlfriend"

(Y/n) punched me and I went flying into the wall

"you see, with my command I could kill all of you within seconds!"

Hanabusa sighed, knowing he had only one option. He bent down on one knee
"lady Yuki, we are at your service"

300 words!