Part 28 - Chains

Kaname POV

I arrived at the moon dormetories, Zero was coughing blood, hanabusa was kneeling, and (Y/n) was at her side.. Like a mindless puppet

"L-lord Kaname-"

Yuki spun around with a smug grin on her face
"hello brother, I was just about to explain how I was going to kill you. And steal your power"

My own sister... Betraying me like this?
Yuki snapped her fingers and (Y/n) approached me with inhumane speed.

"(Y/n)... Kill him"

There was nothing I could do, the aristocrats yelled for mercy. And Yukis laughing, filled my ears. I was prepared for inpackt

Y/n POV

I felt like I was swimming, or rather... drowning. A giant ocean. Red, I couldn't breathe. It felt peaceful, but I...COULDN'T... BREATHE!

I started freaking out, trying to get to the surface. The more I tried to swim upwards the more I was pulled down. Maybe if I swim downwards?
It sounds crazy but it's worth a try

I swam downward, I could see the surface. I was about to surface when suddenly the see turned into a room.

I was standing in front of Kaname, choking him with my one hand and above his stomach with the other. Was I about to kill Kaname?

"(Y/n), I said kill him!"

Kaname POV

I closed my eyes prepared for inpact. Her hand wrapped around my neck, she was choking me. Until it stopped
I looked down and saw her eyes at their normal color.

"(Y/n), I said kill him!"

I quickly realized the situation and grabbed (Y/n)'s hands, pulling her downwards. Pinning her to the ground.

Hanabusa saw what was happening and pinned Yuki to the ground as well, with the help of the others.

We knocked them both out and took them to cells and chained them to a wall. Both in different rooms.

(Y/n) POV

I woke up chained to a wall, Zero sitting next to me.

"wtf happened"

"(Y/n)? Are you alright?"

"no, my head is pounding and I feel numb"

"I'm just glad you're not hurt."

"Zero... What happened?"

"wait, u really don't remember?"

"no what happened, no"

"you where Yuki's little puppet, going around punching people into walls"

"did I kill anyone?"

"you where about to, then you froze"

"I'm sorry zero. I don't know what even happened, I only remember..."

"what is it (Y/n)?"

"o-oh nothing, I just had this feeling like I HAD to go to Yuki. I don't know why or how, but I know she did something to me."

460 words!
Don't forget to
Like
&
Comment