Part 18 - Vampire?

Y/n pov

I woke up in my dorm bed. I still had the same clothes on as yesterday, or I think it was yesterday. My memory was foggy, all I knew was that I was late for class.

I hopped out of bed and put on my uniform. When I noticed a cut on my stomach, it was quite deep as well and fresh. What happened last night?

I rapped a bandaid around the wound and I was on my way

I exited my dorm room door and made my way to class. It was peaceful outside, almost like time was frozen. Speaking of frozen, it was cold outside. And the wind blew my hair in all directions.

<<<<<<<<<<<Time skip>>>>>>>>>>

Im sitting in class while the teacher reads a book about myths and mystical creatures.

"yesterday we found out that a werewolf only shows his true form on full moon. But today we are going to learn about Vampires"

My head shot up in seprise, their actually teaching the students about vampires?
This will be the first class where I actually want to know what the hag is talking about.

"moon walkers, also knows as vampires. Humans have always used the term Vampire to scare children. Don't go outside in the dark or a vampire will drink your blood-"

"miss! Is it true that vampires can turn humans into one of them?"

"in the myths they say so yes, but all the stories have different says to it. Some say you can be any tipe of vampire to turn humans. Others say you have to be a sertain age, and the rest say that they have to be high in rank"

"and their also afraid of sunlight?"

"yes, vampire are known to not being able to go out in the sun"

All the students asked a question about vampires and the teacher answered. Some of her answers where on point but the rest where just wrong.

"ma'am, what happens when a vampire goes too long without blood?"

"well, I don't know. Guess people haven't thought about that-"

"they go Rouge, like a wild animal in desperate need of food to survive..."

"well.. (Y/n), that's sertainly a good theory. Did you watch any movies on the subject?"

"umm, yeah. The headmaster really likes the creature"

I didn't even realize I was talking. Thank God I didn't leak anything suspicious

"how do your know if someone is a vampire?"

"well steph, it says that they have pale all most white skin. Crimson red eyes and extremely beautiful"

"all most like the night class"

Someone said as a joke. And the class started laughing, what can I say to make it unbelievable

"imagine, that would be cool. If vampires existed"

"OMG YESS!!"
"I WANNA BE ONE!"
"SEEMS SO COOL!"
"we can only wish!!!"

The fangirls started, FIXED IT!

.
477 words!
.