Part 22 - Reject

(Y/n) POV

I don't know what to say
I'm in my room, Yuki sitting next to me. Telling me Kaname has be lying to me and that she can help me restore my memories.
Is what she's saying the truth?
What is she playing at?

"(Y/n), I know I've been mean to you the last couple of days, but I want to help you. And I know how"

"Yuki, right now I don't even know if I can trust you. And-"

I was cut off by a striking pain in my head. I bent over slightly trying to try and ease the pain, what is happening? Is Yuki doing this?

"you're starting to remember, aren't you?"

I couldn't answer, my head triggered my throat and now I was gasping for air. Now that I think of it, Kaname hasn't given me his blood in a while, is this how it feels to lose control?

Kaname POV

I was sitting at my desk, moving the chess pieces to my desired places on the board. I've been worried, Yuki has disappeared and (Y/n) hasn't had my blood in two weeks.

I should have checked on her by now, but I had a feeling she'd be fine. She has the blood tablets, but I don't know if her body let's her drink it, even I struggle.

I should probably go check on her.
Just check, I won't bother her

I thought while walking to her classroom. Turns out she wasn't there so I checked her room in the Sun Dormitories.

I knocked on the door hearing no answer, I opened the door.

I opened the door and saw (Y/n) strangling Yuki on the floor..

"(Y/n)!"
I broke the trans she was in

"Kaname, thank God. I just came to talk to her and she attacked me."

That was a lie, even I could tell
"oh Yuki, are you ok?"

"yes Kaname, now that you're here"

"that's good, how about you go wait for me in the moon dormetories"

"ok Kaname, don't take too long"

Yuki left and I closed the door behind her, ever since they where small Yuki always saw (Y/n) as a discrase of a vampire.

"(Y/n) are you ok?"
I asked while checked for injuries.
She was hot and out of breath.

"Kaname? What happened"

"you attacked Yuki"

"k-Kaname i-I don't know what came over me, she just-" she tried to speak in between sobbs. Whatever Yuki did must have been hard for (Y/n)

"it's ok (Y/n), here take some of my blood. It will calm you down"

440 words!