Part 15 - Power

Kaname POV

A figure appeared from behind the fountain, the figure of Y/N. I could only sence darkness from her presence.

"Y/N...?"

Another voice from behind the fountain asked. Unfortunately for him she didn't reply.

Her fists where shaking with what I could only assume as rage, her head forced down with the pressure.

"Y/N? "

I cautiously asked in hope to calm her down. It only seemed to make things worse.

The trees around us started shaking and the ground cracking. She lifted her head revealing crimson read eyes. That was no longer Y/N.

She lifted her hand and pointed it toward Yuki, I quickly realized what she was trying to do and whitout a second to waste I pushed Yuki behind my back to shield her.

Suddenly, two arms wrap themselves around Y/N's waist and brings her back into a soft embrace.

"Z-zero?"

"shhhh. It's ok, your ok now"

Zero picked Y/N up bridal style and walked past me and Yuki, giving us a dirty look.

Zero POV

I picked her up and took her to my room. Seems that she passed out because when we arrived she was out cold. I decided to tuck her in my bed to warm her up, she was still shivering so I decided to join her in bed in hope to warm her up.

I woke up the next morning with a sleeping (Y/n) in my arms. I smiled at her... cute... Sleeping figure, before getting up to get dressed.

Y/N POV

I woke up in a soft cozy bed. I was trying to figure out what happened last night and how I ended up in somebody else's room. When I looked up for the first time since waking up a saw a shirtless zero looking at me.
I started to blush and tried to hide my face in the pillow

"oh, so your finally awake"

"nope. Still sleeping, didn't see anything"

He giggled before answering back with a

"you don't have to be shy, you've seen it all before"

"that was before you...."

"I know. I was a little surprised myself"

"sure. Umm, how... what happened last night?"

There was a pause. Like a bunch of bad memories where playing in his head.

"Y-you really don't remember?"

"no. Was it something bad?"

He didn't answer. He just continued to put his remaining clothes on and get out of this conversation.

"Zero?"

"what is it Y/N"

"why was Kaname in your room last night?"

425 words