Part 50 - lust

Guess who's back after 3 years🙂🖐

I know my spelling was bad back then (not hinting that it has gotten better), but I'm not going to change it. It contains my memories, and it shows how I've matured as a person and a writer.
But now... enjoy!
______________________

My eyes shot open. All of yesterday's events flooded back into my head.

'I can't believe you called kaname a greedy child'
I said to Echo, laughing.

'I know, right, and he can't do anything about it. I feel amazing.'

'You should, that was badass'

I got out of bed putting on my uniform. The hunters haven't come back yet after the incident. I could only assume that they're planning something.

I exited my dorm room and went to class. I sat there ignoring the teacher as usual. Zero was keeping a close eye on me today. It was weird at first, but I shrugged it off.

I was thinking of ways I could avoid the hunters. Every scenario I thought of didn't go well.

'(Y/n), something doesn't feel right'
Echo said

'Whats wrong-'
Before I could even comprehend what was going on, I started to feel dizzy.
I got off my chair and walked over to the door.

"Miss. Cross"
The teacher started
"The lesson isn't over yet,"

"I know.."
I muttered
"I'm just not feeling-"

I closed the door behind me, my head was pounding. My eyes were unfocusing every second before I regained my sight. I don't know what's happening to me

'(Y/n)'
I heard a quiet voice Echo in my head
'(Y/n) I feel-'

"Stop."
I pleaded desperately

"Stop this."
I clawed at the ground on my knees
"Please,"

The door swung open before someone grabbed me. They carried me somewhere, my eyes were darting all over the place. I couldn't recognize the school. Everything felt strange.

The person put me down somewhere. It was soft, I was laying on my back, gripping my head. My breathing was uneven.

I regained my sight, and the ringing in my ears stopped. I quickly sat up, looking around. I saw the headmaster hand Zero something, I couldn't make out what it was.

"If this happens again, turn it back on."
The headmaster said before noticing I was staring at him.
"Welcome back (Y/n)"

"What happened?"
I asked
"I couldnt-"

"It's alright,"
He said
"This was the hunter association's doing,"

"I don't understand."
I said, looking down at my hands. They were covered in blood. I touched my head. The blood on my hands was my own, I didn't even realize I was piercing my own skin.

"It's a weapon barely used,"
The headmaster started to explain
"It's used for restraint against higher ranking vampires. It was broken years back, how they fixed it..."

"That's doesn't matter."
Zero said
"What matters is that (Y/n)'s ok"

Zero helped me back to my dorm room. While we were walking, I heard Echo again.

'What happened?'

'The hunters tried to restrain me'

'It felt like when Yuki took over. If she does that again, and we don't react in time, I won't be able to stop her'

'Then we simply won't let that happen'

We arrived at my dorm room. Zero suggested that I lay down. He went to leave, but I grabbed his arm.

"Please stay with me,"
I said
"I'm not myself right now,"

"Tell me if you need anything."
Zero said, sitting on the edge of the bed.

'You know (Y/n). I hate vampires. More like despise them'

'I know'

'After we started connecting, I started to feel your emotions'

'Really?'

'Yes. I've had this feeling in your body for a while. It's sickening.'

'That's my bloodlust'

'I see. Can't you ask Kuran to help you again?'

'I've lost too much blood recently. It would help, but the feeling won't completely go away'

'We can't drink human blood'

'I know. I didn't even think about it'

'You did. I feel your emotions. I can see what you see. I know you want to'

'You're not helping, Echo'

I took a deep breath, staring at the ceiling. Echo is right, I've been thinking about it for a while. Human blood...

"What's on your mind?"
Zero asked, glancing at me

"Blood"
I replied

"Same."
He said, turning to me
"It's all I've been thinking about. I hate it."

"I know Zero"

.