Part 34 - Salem?

(Y/n) POV

Zero and I were running down the hallway, until I fell. I felt like I was falling off a cliff and landed in water.
It was peaceful

I've been here before. A little while back when Yuki...yuki...why did she-
What's wrong with her?

"-I'll kill kaname-"

A voice echoed through the water. I swam upward, it was difficult but easier than last time. I swam for a few minutes at least before arriving at the top. I stuck my head above the water, only seeing that I was in a room.

A big white room with no windows, kaname brought us here after he turned me-us.

A heard voices, the voice of my mother to be exact. The moment she sealed my powers. The thoughts going through her head.

"she's dangerous"
"I should just take her power"
"but if my body can't handle it, I'll die"
"it's me or Yuki"
"maybe I should just kill (Y/n)"

It hurt me to hear what my mother had to say. I couldn't control it, my power... My body... It wasn't mine anymore

I was sitting on the couch until I saw a bright light from the door, I stood up and walked towards it. Turning the nob slightly.

I opened the door, behind it was a man. He sat on the ground with his legs crossed, almost like he was meditating

"Y/n kuran"

"y-yes?"

"how are you"

The random man was talking to me. What did he want, and why was he here

"Where am I?"

"this is your subconscious, and I live inside your head. I know, but it sounds worse than it is"

"but why are you here, do you serve a purpose?"

"that is for you to decide, how about you ask me something. Anything on your mind"

Could u trust him? I don't even know if he's telling teh truth. But my head tells me to believe him.

"why am I here? And how did I get here?"

"today you've been forced in here, by your sister. You can leave at anytime, but she knows you don't know how. And she probably didn't expect you to find me, since you're always in that water hole of memories"

"and how do I escape?"

"relax your mind, you know when to escape. For example, last time you left to save kaname, am I correct?"

It makes sense, and what he's saying feels like the truth

  "is there a way... To control my powers?"

"yes"

"how?"

"your powers are unique. It's like a person in need of a master, and right now Yuki is for filling that role.
If you want to control her, show her that she can trust you. Try speaking to her"

"her? Does she have a name?"

"yes"

"can you tell me?"

"unfortunately that's for you to find out"

"will you at least tell me your name?"

"Salem, Salem brites."

500 words!
Like
&
Comment
-author Chan out! ♥️📖