Part 54 - my girl

"I dont."
I said

"You're confused."

"You're delusional,"

"Ok. I know what will make you feel better. "
Rido said, snapping his fingers. A girl walked in with a short dress on.
"Enjoy."
He said, smiling before leaving. He locked the door behind himself.

My chains became loose, making me able to slip out. I sat on the bed, looking around for a possible escape.

The girl sat down on the bed, sliding her fingers down her neck.

"My lady,"
She said
"Please drink my blood."

"No."
I said bluntly, walking over to the door.

"Please lady (Y/n)"
She said, following behind me

"I said no,"
I felt on the door, but it was closed shut. I tried kicking it, but it didn't even leave a dent.

Suddenly, the smell of blood circulated around the room. My breath hitched as I turned to look at her. This chick is insane.

'(Y/n), can you hear me?'

'This isn't a good time, Echo'

'Don't drink her blood'

'I'm trying not to'

The girl came closer to me, sticking her bloody finger in my mouth. The wound on her neck made me want to lose control. I pushed her away, walking over to the bed.

'(Y/n), your heart rate increased'

'I can't hold back when you're constantly stating the obvious'

'My apologies'
Echo said
'I can feel your desire for human blood'

'Echo.. stop'

'If you were to sink your fangs into her neck and devour her blood-'

'Echo'

'Then I wouldn't talk to you anymore.'

'If I do lose control, Echo'
I said
'Just know I didn't want to'

The girl got on the bed with me.
"Don't waste this blood, Lady (Y/n)"

"Go away,"
I said, looking away from her.

The smell was almost intoxicating, I was swallowing every second. I can't hold back like this. The girl crawled on top of me, and she sat on my lap, looking down at me.

A drop of her blood fell onto my face. My eyes started to change, and my breathing was unsteady.

She ran her bloody hands down my chest. My clothes soaking up her blood.

"You're... insane"
I said in between breaths.

"I want to hear you drink my blood,"

The girl had some serious problems. But her blood...
I can't resist for much longer.

Just then, the door opened, and Rido walked in.

"You're still restraining yourself?"
He asked
"This room reeks of blood. I'm impressed. "

"Get her... off"
I said as my mouth was shaking. My fangs were revealed, and my eyes were Crimson red.

"You need blood, my dear."
He said, sitting down next to me on the bed

"No."
I struggled to say. I swallowed, trying to make my throat less dry.

Rido put his finger by her neck, drawing fresh blood. My heart skipped a beat as I desperately dug my nails in the bedsheets.
He brought his finger to my face, painting the blood on my lips.

I slowly licked my lips out of instinct. I looked up at Rido, seeing Senri's face made me feel more comfortable. Even though this isn't Senri.

In a blink of an eye, I flipped the girl over, biting harshly into her neck.

"That's my girl,"
Rido said, running his hand down my back.

I desperately drank her blood, I felt a pain in my heart as I did. Rido left, locking the door behind him.

I stopped drinking the girl's blood. I didn't want to take too much, just enough to ease my pain. I sat up straight, looking up at the roof.

'I'm sorry... Echo'