Part 33 - Kill Kaname

Kaname POV

The night class telephone started ringing. So naturally I answered it.

"hello?"

"Kaname, thank God. Where are you?"

" in the dorms, why?"

"where's the night class?"

"they are all in the living room, why? What's going on?"

"the school fire/vampire alarm went off. And if the night class is there then-"

"it can't be, she can't possibly get out-"

"Kaname listen, I'm going to do something stupid."
He started to tell me about his plan, it sounded ridiculous
"can you do that for me?"

"I don't like it, but if its going to work then I'll try"

I said while hanging up the phone.

"who was that?"

"the headmaster."

"woah really? What's going on"

"there's a possibility Yuki escaped, and could control (Y/n)'s power. If she gets out of hand I'll have to take her power away, that could end in Yuki, (Y/n) and unfortunately my death"

"Kaname, you can't be serious right now."

"If worse comes, I have no choice. But for now I'm running an errand. Everyone go help zero, that's an order"

"yes lord Kaname"

Time skip

Before going with the headmasters plan I ran past the scene of the crime.
Yuki indeed escaped, but how?

(Y/n) was struggling for control, the windows were starting to shatter and zero doesn't look in the state to fight, Even with the help of the other vampires

"-zero, I'm seprised you're not level e yet. Do you enjoy drinking my sisters blood?"

Yuki was taunting zero, and it was working. His hands where shaped into fists and slightly shaking.

"easy now Yuki, why don't you rather tell us how you escaped. That was expensive anti-vampire chains and they were strong, unbreakable even."

The headmaster started, Yuki didn't seem impressed

"you see cross. Unlike you humans us vampires have inhumane power, powers to control you humans at will."

Yuki said while gesturing behind her, a small day class girl stepped to the side. Blood oozing from her neck, seems like Yuki used her to get her energy back up.

"this girl was my best friend, yori was always there for me. Even as two different species she still stood up for me-"

That explains it

"oh, that explains exactly how you escaped. We even tested the chains on Kaname and he couldn't escape. Using a human was smart"

I remember that, it burns your skin. Took me weeks to recover.

Yuki continued spating nonsense.

"-then finally, I'll kill kaname"

441 words!
Sorry for the wait, I was extremely busy.
And sorry if this chapter is bad, I'm writing this late at night and I'm exhausted