Part 9 - Lost

Kaname pov

She fell asleep so I carried her to my room. She was out cold, it would make sense since she is in the disciplinary committee. But she looked really sick, could she be turning already? No.. She couldn't be but the possibility is still there.

It took a few hours but around 2 am she woke up. She was lying next to me on my bed but I gave her her space. She started moving closer to me and hugged me.

Y/n pov

I opened my eyes, I was very confused. I don't remember falling asleep. Then I realized I was cuddling kaname. And moved away quickly

"kaname, I'm so sorry I didnt-"

"it's quite alright y/n, you where tired"

"yeah but it still doesn't give me the right to be sleeping with you... In the same bed."

I said as I jumped out of the bed,before I could leave I felt my self falling. Kaname caught me, I didn't like it but I would be laying on the ground if it wasn't for him.

<<<<<<time skip>>>>>>>

I was in my dorm room, it was now 4am I couldn't sleep. Yuki was on petrol so I was alone. Kaname dropped me off and left. I felt dizzy and thirsty. But even if I drank water I still felt thirsty.

6am Yuki came in the room.

"I'm awake, you don't have to try and be quiet"..

"oh y/n, where were you last night?"

"around, patrolling you know."

"oh I didn't see you, are you ok by the way. You look pale"

"yeah I'm fine, but I think I'm gonna skip school today"

"I think it's for the best too, you look really sick"

Kaname POV

I dropped y/n off in her room and headed to the headmaster's office.

I knocked on the door to be greater by a "come in"

"kaname, what a seprise. What can I help you with?"

"it's about y/n"

His face turned from a playful laugh to a serious expression

"what's wrong?"

"shes showing simptoms"

"oh I see, both of them don't know yet. Right?"

"correct, but I'm worried about her. They both have to turn on the Same night, and she can't hold out any longer, she could lose her mind"

"are you sure Yuki hasn't shown any simptomes yet?"

"yes, shes perfectly human"

I wasn't sure, but I couldn't be sertain.

Y/n pov

I stayed in bed for a while longer intil I felt better. Class had already ended and Yuki stayed with me for a while

"seems like you've gotten worse.."

"I'm fine, but thanks for taking care of me Yuki."

"Of course that's what sisters are for"

"Yuki?"

"yeah?"

"your actually looking pale yourself-"

"really? I haven't noticed"

She was giggling but it didn't seem like she found it funny

"Yuki, I think it's my turn to take care of you" I said while sitting up and touching her shoulder

When I touched her she jumped like she got scared

"yuki-"

I asked as she lost consciousness and fell to the floor.

"Yuki!" I said loudly as the door opened

It was kaname

She was shaking and I couldn't do anything. I tried everything. Yeah I hated her but she was still my sister.