Part 17

3rd person POV

Zero went to the moon dormetories, to tell kaname about senri. She approached the large wooden doors and knocked 3 times before the door swung open.

"Kaname!?"

Zero yelled into the building. 3 vampires appeared in front of him. Hanabusa, akatsuki and Yuki.

"You don't need to make so much noise you know."

"yeah, some of us are sleeping"

"where's kaname?"

"in his room."

"great"

Zero ignored their further comments and stormed to kanames room. He flung the door open and found kaname laying on his couch.

"you could knock you know"

"I need to talk to you"

Kaname sat up from his laying position with an annoyed face

"what is it about?"

"Y/N"

Kanames eyes doubled in size before slowly returning back to normal.

"what happened? Did she attack a day class student? Is she ok?"

"not sure....."

Zero told kaname the whole story, he gave an understanding facial expression before standing up.

"how long has it been since you left her with senri?"

"about 15 minutes"

"great, and why are you being so nice to a monster like me?"

"I'm not doing it for you... I'm doing this for (Y/n)"

Kaname moved with inhumane speed out of the building toward where zero last saw (Y/n)

Hê arrived just in time to see Senri A.K.A Rido knocking (Y/n) out.

"perfect timing, don't you think."

"what do you want with (Y/n)?"

"You see, she's the weaker one of the two"

"that's not true. (Y/n) is strongest compared to Yuki"

"that's why I'm taking (Y/n) and not Yuki. She may be the strongest but she's the weakest right now."

"what are you planning to do with her?"

"put her on my side. After all, I saw the little show she put on yesterday. Her true potential is struggling to show it self. If it wasn't for that zero boy, we would've seen something that could land in the history books. A Pureblood princess gone rogue! How wonderful! Still, you did nothing to stop her, why is that?"

" if it is a possibility to release her true potential, I don't care about the damages or our reputation "

" You sick bastard, but it was fun chatting with you. I'm off-
Where's the kid? "

" while we where 'chatting' I made sure she got to safety. But now that I know your on the loose- "

"That curse is eating her up from the inside"

"I know... I already have a plan for that"

426 words
Don't forget to
Vote/comment
~A-C out! ❤️📖