Part 36 - Move Out!

Zero POV

The night class and I were fighting (Y/n), she was extremely strong. Even against all of us.
Headmaster cross was slightly fighting but mostly... talking to Yuki.
I wonder what he's planning, and what kaname is up to

"focus zero!"

"we know everything happened so suddenly, but we can't risk (Y/n) killing you of even one of us"

"I know, it's just. I don't get their plan"

"we don't either, but for now we just have to make sure (Y/n) doesn't go on a Rampage"

I understood what they where saying, but something still didn't feel right.
The biggest problem we have is (Y/n), and what if a day class student decides to come down here and see the vampires...

I was worried to say the least. I also felt weak, my body still rejects the blood tablets. I don't know how long I can hold out.

Time skip

The vampires secured (Y/n) into a corner with ice and other magic. The headmaster and Yuki stopped fighting completely, Yuki left and the headmaster was treating the girl's wounds.

"how's the girl?"

"fine, doesn't seem like she lost a lot of blood either."

"will she-"

"there's no way to be sertain yet. I think Yuki wants a human on her side"

"and what do we do with (Y/n)?"

"Yuki is still controlling her so she's still close by..."

"Wait..."

"the day class?!"

"I'll go, watch (Y/n) and yori. I'll be right back"

"but what if-"

"I'll be fine. I'll call you if anything happens, don't worry so much zero."

The headmaster said while running up the stairs. For now I'm only worried about (Y/n) and if I'll be able to control myself .

Time skip

The headmaster left, (Y/n) was still under control. She kinda just froze.
We're still now sure about Yuki, and the headmaster never returned so the dorm vice president went to check on him.

Now we're waiting for something to happen..

It wasn't Long until a long siren went off, it only lasted 5 seconds.

"what was that?"

"I-don't know"

"i do~"
I said said behind me

I spun around to try and hit the person but they jumped backwards

"no no zero, that not how you treat a lady"

"where were you?"

"running a few errands. Why? did you worry~"

"worry? About you? Never again."

"that mea-"
She stopped.

Hard metal shoes could be heard entering the building

"we've got her"
"move out"

422 words!
Like
&
Comment!