Part 24 - Curse?

(Y/n) POV
"I can help you, this was only a little proof"

"but Yuki. I hate Kaname yes, but I don't think he's really our brother. He's done so much-"

"shhh, I know it's hard to believe. But I got all my memories back, al the memories Kaname stole from us. And If you just let me... I can help you too"

Yuki said reaching towards my head, I felt a buzzing in my head and everything went black, everything except a small box in front of me. It was like I was watching TV, but it was projecting through my eyes. If that makes sense

I started moving, I couldn't control myself. I spoke and moved without actually moving. It was like someone or something was controlling me.

She led me further into the forest until we where at the gate, Yuki did something with her eyes and a hole appeared in the gate.

"see, I can teach you to do that too"

She seemed happy, almost glad that I was following her, even though it was against my own will.

Time skip

We arrived at a house, it was quite fancy. We entered it and in the middle of the room stood senri, or whoever was controlling him.

"oh Yuki, did you get her?"

"yes uncle, she's right here"
She said moving me into view

"oh my sweet (Y/n), look at you. What does Kaname want you to die?"

I didn't respond. Or rather I couldn't

"it's ok, I'll fix you right up. You see (Y/n), the first time I went to your house your parents fought me. And behind my back transformed you girls into humans, and erased your memories.
And unfortunately, you mother saw the same potential I saw in you, and tried to get rid of it"

What was he talking about?
I have no potential... The only thing I could possibly do is insult you.

"she put a curse on you, hoping to extinguish your powers. She failed obviously, but we can't let that curse remain inside of you. So I'm going to ask you, for the sake of yourself. Yuki! "

Yuki touched me again and the small TV in front of me grew and I had control of my body again. Yuki stayed close to me, obviously not trusting me. I guess I have to play along.

"(Y/n), may I remove the curse dwelling inside you"

410 words!