Part 32 - Release Me

yori pov

My name is Sayori Wakaba, but my friends call me yori. I am best friends with Yuki cross and ever since she joined the night class I was alone, I started skipping school and not doing my homework. Then when I heard yuki is quarantined, I had to find out what was going on.

I've seen Yuki a few times at the crossover but haven't heard from her since, when she came to collect her thing from her room I got to speak to her. I only remember a few things, my memory is foggy.

Flashback

She was in her room, I knocked on the door and she replied with a "come in"
When I saw her she looked exactly like (Y/n), and she acted like her too.

"Oh sorry (Y/n), is Yuki not here?"

"I am yuki, I know I look a little different but still. I'm not as ugly"

We spoke for a few minutes until I decided to ask,

"yuki, why did you join the night class"

"oh, because I'm a vampire now"

"yuki I'm serious, do you know how boring-"

"so am I, don't you believe me?"

"well, how can I"

She sighed before moving her top lip away revealing a fang

"yuki, you know you can be honest with me"

"I am yori, what do you want proof?"

"no yuki, I just-"

I looked back up noticing yuki's eyes. There where shining red. I got frightened and slightly moved back.
While moving back I bumped into something I spun around seeing nothing. Then being grabbed by the waist then everything went black.

End of flashback

That was the last thing I remembered, yuki's a vampire...

I am currently walking into the forest, I don't know why but I have a strong feeling I must. After a few minutes of walking I approached a staircase inside of a house. I walked down it and before me was yuki chained up against a wall.

"omg yuki, are you ok?"

"could be better, can he help me out of this. There's a key upstairs"

I walked up stairs seeing a wooden box on a table, I opened it and saw a silver key. I went back down stairs and released Yuki from the chains.

"thank you yori, in return for your kindness over these past few years. I shall give you a reward of your choice.

420 words!
What could yori want?
What are yuki's plans next?
Read the next chapter to find out