Part 44 - HOLY WATER

Leader girl POV

After class I went straight to my dorm room and locked the door, my room was located on the second floor next to (Y/n) and one of my friends.

In my dorm I opened Google and researched 'how to prove that someone is a vampire' and 'how to kill a vampire'

I spent a good 30 minutes researching and got enough evidence to go tell the girls. I pulled out my phone and sent them a message on the group chat and exited my room.

I wasn't looking where I was going and bummed into something that made me crash to the floor. I looked up and saw Kaname. A sudden rush of fear crossed me as I Sprinted away.

Time skip

"what did you find?"

"I found a lot of basic ways but nothing special. Like, Stakes, Garlic, Holy Water."

"we can only use stakes if we are sure, garlic could work, where do we get holy water."

"we can find garlic in the cafeteria, or the headmaster's house."

"that's risky"

"but it could work"

"agreed, the night of the dance. We strike!"

Time skip
(the next day)

We got all the supplies without getting caught. Tonight was the night of the ball. We all got our dresses ready and did out makeup.

I know what I saw in the bathroom, I refuse to believe it was a dream. It felt so real.
That's why tonight has to go perfectly.

"what do we have?"

"stakes out of thic sticks, I even cut myself open. It's sharp enough"

"garlic from the cafeteria"

"ok, we are ready. Who will we test it on first?"

"how about Zero?"

"Yes! That's perfect"

"we will put the garlic near him and see it he reacts"

"agreed, to you tonight ladies"

Time skip

It was only a few minutes before and our class was making preparations. I hid some garlic and stakes in my bag and helped with the set up.

After a few hours everything was going according to plan. Students were dancing, music were playing and the night class was here.

Time to find the girls.

"have you found Zero yet?"

"no, do you think he'll come?"

"he's in the disciplinary committee, he has to"

"I'll text you girls, keep your phones on"
I said walking away

While standing near one of the storage rooms I felt something stranger from inside. I peeked through one of the cracks trying to find out what it could be.

I saw Zero and (Y/n) inside doing God knows what. I tried to listen in.

"Are you ok Zero?"

"no"
He said then I heard some crashing

"Zero, not here. We could get caught"
I heard her say

I pulled out my phone telling the girls

The Bratz

"girls, I'm at one of the storage rooms. I hear (Y/n) and Zero inside. It sounds like their making out or something."

"no way, I'd have to see it to believe it"

"I'm coming over"

________________

I closed my phone a opened the door slightly blocking it from the inside. It was so dark in here and outside that it seems like they didn't notice.

I heard some strange noises, I think they're kissing. I really didn't expect this from (Y/n), she's usually a really quiet person.

I walked closer preparing to scare them.

"so what are yall doing?"
I said loudly.

"shit"
I heard (Y/n) whisper before I pulled out my phone to use the flash.

But when I did I was terrified. Zero's mouth was full of blood and so was (Y/n)'s neck.
When Zero noticed me he tried to attack me.

But before he could (Y/n) grabbed him and pulled him to the floor stroking his head.

"what's going on?"
I managed to ask

"if only you'd leave it. Now the problem has become worse"

"why are you helping him, he's a monster?"

"you think he asked to be like this? You think it's easy? Zero hates vampires, he hates himself for it"

"i-I"
I was speechless

"we'll have to erase your memories again. If this continues then-"

"no, I won't tell anyone about Zero. I promise"

"as much as I'd want to believe you, I just can't trust you with that-"

I finally built up the courage to grab the stake and jam it into (Y/n)'s arm.
She didn't react.

"see, this is why we can't trust you this the secret-"
She said leaning closer.

That's when I noticed.

Bright red eyes

777 words!
Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

-AC ❤️📖