Part 23 - Follow Them

(Y/n) POV

I woke up in my bed, 2:30 Am.
What was u doing? What happened the day before? For some reason I couldn't remember anything from the day before.

I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom, I looked in the mirror. Crimson red eyes staring back at me, I didn't like being a vampire but for some reason it felt normal.

I changed my clothes and exited my diem room. I walked around the school grounds and saw nothing out of the ordinary so I went to the night class classrooms, I just had a feeling I had to talk to Yuki.

I entered the building and walked up the stairs, I knocked on the classroom door before entering. The entire night class stared at me as I approached the teacher.

"sorry to intrude but is Yuki here?"

"Yuki kuran? Yes she is, do you need her for something"

"yes, the headmaster as asked for her"

"oh, Miss Yuki the headmaster wants to see you"

Yuki got up with a smirk and Kaname stared daggers at me.
We both left the classroom and started walking.

"took you long enough"

"I just woke up like 10 minutes ago."

"did you decide?"

"decide what?"

"about what we talked about yesterday"

"to be honest, I don't remember what happened yesterday. I'm mind's just foggy"

Yuki looked disappointed
"do you wnat your memories back?"

All of yesterday's events came flooding back into my head.

Aido POV

"

Hanabusa, follow them. And report back to me"

"yes lord Kaname"

I said while leaving the classroom. I felt a bad aura from Kaname, so I just did what he asked from me. I followed Yuki and (Y/n) closely behind. They where talking until (Y/n) stopped, she stared at the ground and Yuki spoke to her with a smirk.

"I can help you, this was only a little proof"

What was she talking about? What is she planning...
I decided to follow them some more before reporting back to Kaname.

They started walking again, seemed like they where walking towards the forest. Until Yuki stopped and looked at (Y/n), telling her something. (Y/n) looked confused and expressionless, just like Kaname...

Yuki put her hand on (Y/n)'s head and yellow circle appeared around her head, within seconds (Y/n)' s entire attitude changed.

Timeskip

I returned to Kaname, class was already over so I had to tell him in his dorm.
I knocked on the door and the door opened, I walked in and bowed before lord Kaname.

I told him everything, he seemed worried. I've never seen Kaname show this much emotion before, it worried me

460 words!