Part 12

I woke up this morning in an unusual looking room. It's was big and had no windows, in the corner was Yuki just sitting on the floor.

"Yuki? "

She turned around with her eyes glowing red... Like a........ Vampire

"Yuki, your a? -"

"we both are-"

"what do you mean Yuki? Where are we? How did we get here?"

Then I remembered what kaname dit

"that bastard turned us! Just when I started trusting him!"

"no y/n, it's not like that-"

"shut up Yuki! Your just confused!"

I walked to the door to leave when it suddenly opened. It's was Aido,

"Aido? Where are we and how did we get here "

" milady please stay calm-"

"wtf did u just call me?"

"please lady y/n I can't talk with you right now, kaname wants you and Yuki in his room."..

So, are we in the dorms? Then where did this room come from... He led us out a passage way where we entered the library.

"hidden bookshelf door, nice"

Aido just smiled and continued to walk. When we walked in the living room we saw all the night class students laying around and chilling intill they saw us..

" milady's."
"lady Yuki"
"lady y/n"

We heard a few of the students say
Aido ignored them so we did the same.
We arrived at kanames door. I was ready to beat the living shit out of him. The door swung open and closed behind us. Kaname was laying on the couch whit one hand behind his head and the other resting on his stomach.

"kaname you little! -"

I was cut off by Yuki running towards kaname

Kaname pov

Yuki came running towards me and hugged me tightly. I already fed Yuki my blood so she was fully energized. But y/n still hasn't eaten in a few days,she could break at any second.
I already explained to Yuki about her past but y/n was unaware.

She stood there in pure emotion. Sadness, anger, jealousy and confusion.

"kaname I swear to god-"

"no y/n it's not what you think!"

"shut up Yuki! How couldn't this be exactly what I think!"

Seems like y/n's memories weren't just steeled they where erased that's why she got her vampire powers back. Yuki was struggling but I got her to remember.

Y/n turned around and walked away with Aido shortly following behind her.
I decided to leave her be, so she can relax and so I could spend time with my little sister.

35 minutes later

I went to find y/n, just to see how she was. I found her rather quickly since she didn't leave the dorms. I walked into aidos dorm room to find y/n sucking him dry. He wouldn't die but I still couldn't have her drinking on the aristocrats.

"y/n stop it right now!"

She ignored me and just continued what she was doing.

Shortly after she left Aido and went to my room to sleep. She got in bed and went to sleep.

The next day
Y/n POV

I woke up in kanames bed, I was still trying to comprehend what happened but 80% of my memories where played in my head last night.

I couldn't just let Kaname have me and Yuki back after lying to us for so long. I had to come up with a plan

569 words