Part 43 - Yori

(Y/n) POV

The students started calming down since the incident. The rumors continued but now only on the night class and zero.

Some of the students even pinned me down looking for jewelry of some sort. They didn't find anything so they left me be.

"it's already that time of year again. Where we get to dance with the night class."
"yes, I'm very excited about the ball"
The students stated

It was all going smoothly until I heard a girl from the group ask something.
"we have to prove it that night"
"what will we do?"
"and no cutting them, I'll research ways to expose vampires. If we hurt them we could get expelled and look like freaks"

This is going to be a problem

Time skip

I was in my dorm room enjoying the rest of the day pass by. Until I was rudely interrupted by a knocking at my door. I sighed as I got up and walked over to the door.

I opened it and saw a girl, wait wasn't this ons of yuki's friend... Yori or something.

"do you need something?"

"giving me the cold shoulder, how rude of you (Y/n)."

"who exactly are you?"

"really don't remember me? I'm Yori, yukis best friend."

"oh, didn't recognize you. What do you need-"

"you"
She said slamming the door osed and pushing me onto the bed

She was on top of me holding me down. I couldn't move.

"hey, let me go!"
I tried yelling

She bent down towards my neck opening her mouth wide. I could see sharp fangs, but Yori isn't a vampire, is she?

I stopped moving as I wasn't making any progress. She licked my neck before going to sink her fangs in-
Until someone knocked on the door

"who is it?"

"Kanane, are you ok?"

"help-"
I tried to scream out but only muffled sounds came out.

Kaname opened the door seeing what was happening, he closed the door behind him before pushing her off.

She only grazed my neck but still it was bleeding.
"Are you ok, (Y/n)"

"not really, I've been pinned down"

Kaname took Yori to the cell on the headmasters order. We don't know how she ended up like this but she did say who sent her.

It was yuki

400 words!
Vote
And
Comment!

~author-Chan out! ❤️📖