Part 25 - Remember

(Y/n) POV
"(Y/n), may I remove the curse dwelling inside you"

"and what if I say no?

"Then you'll die. (Y/n), if I don't remove this curse you'll die"

Was he serious?
How do u know I can trust him?
All these questions filled my head. What was I sepose to say? If I die... And if I live. Maybe the best option is to let him do it, then I won't die and what's the worst thing to happen

"ok, what do you have to do"

"I'm going to put you to sleep, when you wake up you will remember everything"

"but why are you doing this? What's in it for you?"

"you and Yuki are family, and I wouldn't want you to die"

I agreed.
He took me into a room and layed me down on a metal table, I layed there until my eyelids became heavy and I couldn't keep them open anymore-

"Yuki, you love your brother Kaname don't you?"

"yes, I love brother Kaname. And sister (Y/n)"

<<<<<Static>>>>>

"we can't- (Y/n)'s too powerful."

"maybe she can learn to control it"

"and risk our reputation? No! (Y/n) is a danger to the Kuran name"

<<<<<Static>>>>>

"we must seal her powers. Before it's too late"

<<<<<static>>>>>

"where's brother Kaname?"

"it's ok Yuki, he'll be back soon"

"you sure sister (Y/n)?"

<<<<<static>>>>>>

"Yuki, I must turn you and (Y/n) into humans-"

"its dangerous-"

"(Y/n), it's your turn. Protect Yuki"

Kaname POV

I never got an answer from our mother, why did she think (Y/n) was a danger? (Y/n) didn't even have that much power

I approached the large wooden doors, I hope (Y/n) is in here. I used my powers to push it open and walked in, I heard voices inside.
Then an immense wave of power hit me, almost making me fall backwards. What did they do...

I walked through a door and saw (Y/n) laying on a metal table, sweat dripping down her face. The curse was being broken.

When rido appeared in front of the house both my father and I went to battle, my mother stayed in the house to hide my sisters. Turning Yuki into a human, and cursing (Y/n). Sending them both into the cold snow to fend for themselves.

The curse of Juri Kuran on her own daughter. After 10 years she was meant to die on her and yuki's birthday. Yuki then receiving all (Y/n)'s power.
Fortunately juri was in a rush and didn't properly seal her memories nor her powers.

I walked up to (Y/n), she was shaking slightly. Just a few more minutes and this will be over. Then relies the question, does rido want her powers for himself? Or does he want her back as a weapon, or wife?

Timeskip

A few minutes passes and she stopped shaking, the immense power radiating off her stopped. She opened her eyes, they where shining red.

...she remembered

540 words!
What do you think?
This chapter made a huge turn

But here's a blooper to make up for it!

"and what if I say no?"

"I'm doing this for your sake, you could die"

"and?"

"what do you mean and? Don't you know what it means to die?"

"a free suicide ticket?"