Part 14 - Lover

Y/n POV

Kaname took me back to the night dormitories where I found Yuki chilling with those creatures in human form. I usually never had a problem with the Vampires but now... now I don't know how to feel.

The Vampires greeted Kaname as he walked through the door with me following shortly behind him. He earlier gave me a blood bag, I felt beter again. I really am one of them.. Aren't I?

"Kaname..?" I asked as the door to his room closed behind us.

"yes?"

"Why did you do this to us?"

He looked up at me confused

"what do you mean?"

"Will we turn into Level-E too?"

He broke his serious face with a small smirk before returning to his monotone face

"Y/N-"

"ANSWER ME KANAME!"

with that the door swung open and a Hanabusa fell onto the ground

"Lord Kaname..."
Hanabusa said while tilting his head downward

"State your business Hanabusa"

"Lord Kaname. Yuki wants you to join her downstairs"

"I see, Y/N we'll finish this conversation later"

Kaname stated before walking out of the room and locking the door.

I was sick and tired of his games! I opened the window before jumping or rather gliding towards the ground. I ran toward the fountain to clear my head. I stuck my hands into the freezing cold water before slashing it on my face. Considering that I was exhausted, the water helped to wake me up.

I wiped the water away from my eyes before being tapped on the shoulder.

"shouldn't you be in class?"

I quickly spun around to be face to face with non other than Zero.

"shouldn't you?"

He smirked a bit before leaning closer to my face

"I'm not the one failing my classes"

"that's because your not attending your classes"

We sat at the fountain until the sun set until 2 voices interrupted our conversation

We stayed quiet and tried to listen.

"why did you want to bring me here, Yuki?"

"I wanted to talk to you away from all the aristocrats"

"And what would you like to talk about that we can't talk about in the dorms?"

"about two things"

There was a silence before Yuki started talking again

"what's going on with Y/N?"

"It seems like her powers are keeping her memories tucked away. Deeply"

"but how is that possible? Did you do it, or mom?"

"Only a very powerful pureblood could pull off suck an attempt, nobody has tried it because it's dangerous"

Memories? What memories? And who's "mom"?

"and Kaname"

"What's wrong Yuki?"

"I wanted to ask you... If you would want to be my lover"

I don't know why but those words... HURT
my chest started burning, and my heart chattering. I didn't even have feelings for him, but...

Kaname pov

"... If you would want to be my lover"

As those words left Yukis mouth the ground slightly started shaking, and I started to sence Y/N's presence.

A figure stood up from the other side of the fountain, a figure I could identify as Y/N. Her hands in fists, her head tilted downward.

This can only end badly

562 Words
I wasn't planning on posting a chapter today, but then I read the cutest comment that made me feel bad for not posting. So here it is!
-author Chan ❤️📖