Chapter 24

》Y/N's POV

》Y/N's POV

I feel a soft caress running over the bridge of my nose to my lips. My eyes flutter, slowly opening and adjusting to the light. I grunt, and stretching a little, my lips twitching as I feel a quick kiss at the edge of my lips.

"Did you sleep well?" I hear a man ask as he places butterfly kisses all over my face. I nod my head, lightly, finally able to see the man's face once he pulls slightly away from me. His raven, black hair curls around his face as he looks down at me lovingly with his captivating green eyes.

I place a hand on his face, caressing it with as much affection as he has been giving me, "Did you sleep well too, my love?" I ask him, giving him a sweet smile.

He leans down and places a kiss on my lips, "Never slept better, dear."

He kisses me again, his lips are sweet and soft as they mold perfectly against mine.

We hear the door open and he pulls way from me both of our gazes falling over the child that had entered the room. I smile, sitting up in bed and waving the little girl over.

"Mommy!" She chimed as she ran over to us and climbed the bed and buried herself in my embrace. I chuckle and weave my fingers in her beautiful black locks. I place a kiss on the top of her head.

I feel happy, I could stay like this forever.

But then I realize, where am I? Who is this little girl with my smile? Who is this familiar man next to me?

I let the man hold the child in his arms, the girl giggles as he attacks her with tickles. I stand up from the bed and walk to a mirror on the corner of the room. As I look at my reflection I see nothing unusual, I'm still me, dressed in a simple pearly white, silk gown that hugs my figure perfectly.

"Who are you?" The reflection asks, and I stumble back a little in shock. I turn to face the man I had woken up with but he's no longer there and the child is also long gone.

"Why do you fight against your own power, Y/N? Are you really me? Or are you pushing yourself away?"

I shake my head, watching as the room becomes nothing but one huge mirrored room, I can't seem to escape from my own self.

"I don't know what you're talking about! I'm a human, I am weak and hold no powers." I retort, hoping to somehow rid myself of my reflection.

My reflection laughs, "You do hold powers dear, you just refuse to control them and use them. There's a reason you have reached Asgard, there's a reason why you met the god of mischief, there is a reason to everything you have questioned since day one in the hospital."

My reflection appears right in front of me, she tilts her head at me, boring her blue eyes into mine.

"You have to let it break through, or you'll die."