Chapter 11

》Y/N's POV 

》Y/N's POV 

I'm a little nervous not gonna lie. 

I'm on my way with my most trusted soldiers to meet up with the servants, guards and many other soldiers. It's the middle of the night, but I won't let traitors walk around freely when Loki's life is in danger and mine with his. 

If he falls, I fall too. 

If I fall, he falls too.

"You will all guard the doors, keep them locked. We will search all of them, non of them leave until their rings are found. As far as the prisoner told us, there's 20 traitors amongst servants, guards and soldiers. There has to be 20 rings, and until I don't have those 20 rings, no one leaves the room, even if it takes all night and all day tomorrow, I will not rest until we find those rats."

To be completely honest with myself, it feels weird to talk in such manner. I have to be careful with my words and also act as if I was a cold blooded Valkyrie. I don't like shouting at people or threatening people. I don't like hurting people or killing them. I'm a teacher for crying out loud!

Talking in such ways makes me question myself but then I remind myself that I'm just acting, this is not me, it's just my duty to act this way at the moment. 

When I'm finally in the room, servants, guards and soldiers are all whispering at each other, all of them wondering why are they here.

My soldiers lock up the door which calls everyone's attention, making all the whispering turn to mutters and into loud chatter amongst all of them.

My heart is raising, thumping hard against my chest. I take I deep breath and call out for everyone to calm down. When no one listens to me I sigh knowing these aren't my students who, though loud, would quiet down immediately. 

I climb onto the table, balling my fists I shout over the loud crowd, my voice surprisingly echoes around the room, "EVERYONE QUIET DOWN!"

They all fall into a sudden silence making the stares fall heavily onto my small form. I realize I have to speak now even though I feel like the burning gazes are going to swallow me up.

"I know all of you are confused and tired and would much rather be elsewhere than here. I would much rather be elsewhere than here. But tonight there was another attack directed to one of the princes, Loki." There's a few gasp around the room and some others whisper at each other. "Our prince is safe and the culprit is locked up. I received some information that will help me find those who want to hurt the prince."

Panic starts to arise making everyone go back to the loud chattering. I shout over the crowd again making them turn their attention over to me again. "Look my patience is low, some guards will do a check up to each one of you so form three lines, servants, guards and soldiers. You will be asked for your name and home. You will pour out your belongings onto the table for inspection and once everything, and I mean everything, is rightfully inspected you will stay until everyone has been searched. Until we don't find what were searching for, no one leaves. Am I clear?"