Chapter 28

》3rd POV

》3rd POV

"Ouch! Why'd you do that for?"

Y/N shakes her hand hoping to ease the stinging pain from Loki's slap. He had smacked her hand as she kept getting distracted and wouldn't do as he said. It had already been another three days since Loki had started teaching Y/N how to use her new found powers. She wasn't allowed to step out of his room yet as Frigga suggested it would be better to keep her under observation just in case her powers go out of control. In her opinion, she thought Loki was a horrible teacher, he had little to no patience and vaguely explained things making her confused over everything.

"You keep distracting!" Loki hisses back at the girl, pinching the bridge of his nose in complete frustration.

"Well, it's been three days, you can't seriously expect me to get the hang of this right away! This is not some weird anime story where the kid with new powers is surprisingly and absurdly good at controlling his powers right off the bat!"

"A-anime?" Loki asks her, giving her a frown. Sometimes he got confused over human language and thought Y/N usually kept a formal speech towards everyone and always sounded like she belonged in Asgard, when she was with Loki or Thor she could drop her formality and be her human self with her strange human vocabulary.

Y/N straightened her back and grunted at Loki's lack of human knowledge. But of course she didn't expect him to actually know since he didn't like humans and he made that clear when they first met after he kicked her down and insulted her, not to forget he wanted to make humanity his slave.

"Anime is a kind of Japanese art that's usually animated, and it's usually epic, magical or whatever-" She trails off once she sees Loki's not following what she's saying. He's confused at the foreign words, trying to figure out what she means. "You know what? That wasn't the point! The point is that I won't understand anything you're teaching me because you suck as a teacher and I am not capable of being good at controlling my powers just in three days!"

Loki huffs and sighs, accommodating himself before grabbing her hand. She tried to pull away her hand but he grumbled at her to stop moving. Y/N gave in despite not understanding why he insisted in holding her hand.

"Let's try something different then, I am no teacher Miss L/N, that much we can make clear with my poor teaching skills. Yet I won't give up because my mother taught me all of my magic and abilities diligently and it is now my responsibility to see that you are also able to control your powers safely and perfectly."

Y/N nods, surprised at his sudden change of speech. It was also the first time he ever called her by her last name as her students did, but she knew he wanted to mock her a little as she had insulted his poor teaching skills just second ago.

"Alright then, go on Mr. Loki." Y/N says before Loki gives her an annoyed glare.

"The problem with you is that you don't let your powers through. You simply won't because it's not natural to you and it's not natural to your body so you will unconsciously reject your powers, blocking them away which hurts you and ends up in that little accident from last week."