◇Valentine's Day Message◇

Hellor! Happy Valentine's Day!

I wanted to thank you all for reading More To Him and giving my story a chance. Each one of you is a great blessing to me. Thank you for the endless support and love you guys have shown to me and my story. I hope this isn't the last journey I take you guys with me.

I love you all a bunch! Remember you are loved and that you're never really alone.

I hope you guys continue to enjoy More To Him as I am really excited to show you all the plans I have for this story.

Thank you my sweet Potato Chips, God bless you a bunch!

As I mentioned in Chapter 26 I'm working on creating a playlist for More To Him, so it will be revealed once I've pulled it all together. A preview of a few songs I've decided for this story are:

Island by SVRCINA

War of Hearts (Acoustic Version) by Ruelle

Tomorrow We Fight by Tommee Profitt feat. SVRCINA

Deep End by Ruelle

Those are just a few songs, you guys can check them out if you wish to, Island was used last chapter. I have also decided on a "theme song" for the story, but I want to keep that song a surprise for a specific chapter. When I listened to it I knew it was Loki and Y/N and their situation, it was perfect.

I have a few words from the cast of More To Him for you guys!

"What do you guys have to say to the readers?" I ask, turning to the whole cast.

Loki looks over at the readers with a charming smile, "I had to say 'I love you', to all of my readers."

Y/N turns to Loki, a small blush creeping over her cheeks, "You do know I'm basically all of the readers, right?"

Loki gives Y/N a cheeky grin and hugs her making the girl internally combust. "Yes, I know dear."

I look away from them feeling extremely single, "Yeah, um... y'all need to stop breaking the 4th wall thank you... um, NEXT!"

Frigga gives a smile to the readers and waves a hand at them, "I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day, if you have a significant other, tell them how much they mean to you, shower them with all the affection possible. If you still don't have a significant other, treat yourself because you deserve it, don't forget that one day you'll find the one for you, so don't give up. If you're with your friends and/or family, celebrate with them and remind them how important they are in your life."

Thor hugs his mother, Odin shoots both of them a proud smile. "Even if you don't know it, there's people who love and cherish you. There's always a reason to celebrate."

The Avengers jump up with banners, roses and confetti, "HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER!!!"

I smile at my Potato Chips and throw them a flying kiss, "How are you celebrating your Valentine's Day? See you in the next update!"

-Random Potato♡