46- Tavern Tussle

[[I do not own art or music, please enjoy this chapter! Remember to vote if you like the chapter!

I would also like to say constructive criticism is much welcomed. As in, if a sentence isn't making sense, I used the wrong spelling or if there is a grammar mistake, please feel free to let me know. But criticism (insults, sarcastic remarks, snippy comments), though expected, is extremely unnecessary. I love getting notifications from my readers and reading all the fun and interesting comments, but opening the app to a negative comment is a gut punch. I know, I know, putting my story on the internet is an open game for hate comments, but I would rather not read them, so if you hate my story and you're at this point, please just never read it again, close out of it and leave this as a safe place for me lol. I love you guys! Okay, enough of my whining and more handsome pirates — L. RANDY]]

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

Alana was so shellshocked she could not even blink, her gasp lodged somewhere in the back of her throat and her fear hid along with it. She was frozen staring at the striking profile of her older brother, the king.

It has been six years; I doubt he would even recognize me as I am right now.

Distracted by her older brother appearing in the oddest of all places she did not notice the table behind them getting into an argument. She did not care to spare them any mind until an elbow thumped into the base of her skull as one pirate reeled back to punch another.

The pirates' eyes widened at the sight and sound of the impact on her head.

Alana's head rocked forward with a jerk, black spots filled her vision for a few seconds, and she raised a hand to the sudden injury.

"Ow..." She finally muttered.

"Hey, watch what you're doing!" Leven stood from his seat as Leopoldo helped inspect Alana's head.

It was a short-lived investigation as the man who was punched dove for the man who sat behind Alana, in turn, both crashing into the dazed girl.

Alana covered her already wounded head with her arms as the two men weighed her down, struggling with each other atop her.

Leopoldo wasted no time jumping up and grabbing the aggressor, throwing him to the side with ease.

Though, the aggressor landed on someone else, causing that person to spill their beer.

'Spilled Beer' stood with a nasty scowl and cracked their now empty mug over 'Tackler's' head.

Leopoldo turned to the pirate who had elbowed Alana, for some reason finding Leopoldo a threat now, and was already sending a fist Leopoldo's way.

Leopoldo dodged the fist and sent 'Elbow' flying after 'Tackler', who was now fighting 'Spilled Beer'.

Another man grabbed Ivo's shirt, again for some reason, wanting a fight, and pulled him to his feet. Ivo looked disinterested, elbowing the man in the gut as soon as he was on his feet, and then once the nose.

That man went stumbling back into a woman who was attempting to entertain another pirate, and then that pirate soon joined in.

Kazumi stood from his chair, but as he did a drunken man took that as a threat, and attacked, using a mug as a weapon. Kazumi evaded with a quite bored expression, turning around, and planting a solid kick into the man's chest. 

The whole scene was a chain reaction, as soon as one man was punched another joined in until soon the whole tavern was fighting each other.

"Get under the table, idiot!" Leven scolded Alana as he pushed off another pirate.