14 ☠︎︎ 𝕊𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕃𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 ℙ𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕪 ☠︎︎

☠︎︎ 𝑇𝑊𝐼𝐺𝐺𝐸𝑅 𝑊𝐴𝑅𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐺 : 🅶🅾︎🆁🅴 - 🅱︎🅻🅾︎🅾︎🅳 - 🅼🆄🆁🅳🅴🆁 ☹︎
[[ I WILL CUE MUSIC AGAIN - I don't own music or art]]

(EARLIER THAT DAY)

"I would love to," Leopoldo's voice was low.
"We apologize for this misunderstanding, let us settle this over a few drinks, what do you say?" Leo said through gritted teeth and a welcoming mask, motioning for the man to follow him.

Leopoldo was doing everything in his power not to cut the man down where he stood, but his captain gave him orders.
"Uh, sure." The stall owner said, hesitantly following Leopoldo.

Leo took one last look over his shoulder to look at Alana. The cut on her temple was dripping blood down her face, and that was the strength he needed to wait. Wait until they were secluded, and he could dish out a slow and painful death to the sorry bastard that hurt Alana. What made it all the worse was the sight of Ivo carrying her away was like a wound to the chest.
That should be me.
But Leopoldo did not hold any resentment towards Ivo, in fact, oddly enough the pirates did not mind sharing the girl.
They were very used to sharing their treasure anyway, and Alana was the greatest treasure of them all.
They could tolerate their comrades, to an extent, taking care of her. That is partly why Ivo is not dead already for having the opportunity to sleep in the same bed as the girl.

Leopoldo led the large man down many alleys, promising they would come to a fine speakeasy Leopoldo "knew" about. Leopoldo could not help but think this man was as stupid as he was big. He walked ahead of the man with his hands in his pockets, and a scowl across his lovely features.

[[ CUE THE MUSIC ]]

"Hey, listen." The offender began, the nerves obvious in his tone. "I really don't want any trouble. I was teaching a thief a lesson when the girl came along."

The man had stopped walking, and Leopoldo half-turned to stare him down. The man must have finally realized that there was no bar or a gentlemanly talk that was going to take place.
"You finally caught on, good for you." Leopoldo deadpanned.
"The laws are clear; I wasn't doing anything wrong! That boy should've never stolen from me." The man defended, his voice shaking.
"I don't care about the boy," Leopoldo scoffed, turning all the way to face the man.

"That girl," Leo mocked his words. "She's like a ray a light cutting through the darkness..."

Leopoldo let his head fall back looking the sky lifting his hand to peer at the fading sun through his spread fingers, the clouds washed in a pink hue.

His thoughts drifted for a second, thinking of only Alana.
Alana's smiling face, the way she walked, her voice, her kind heart that accepted him entirely.
Oh, Alana, dear, you are everything I will ever need. As long as I can keep seeing your smile.
The sound of shuffling feet made Leopoldo look back down, dropping his hand, to see the man trying to back away and escape.
"And you dared to try snuffing out that light."

Leopoldo's whole demeanor changed, the air became heavy, his aura was utterly dark.
Leopoldo's hand moved to the hilt of his Kanata, and when the man saw this he swiveled on his heel and began to run.
Leopoldo could only smirk at his actions, thank you for making this more pleasurable.

Leopoldo struck like lightning; the human eye could barely see his smooth movements.
He kept low to the ground, slicing at the man's leg. Leopoldo now in front of the man as he fell, his right leg detached from his body at the knee joint.

The man's leg spurted blood onto the alley ground, pooling into a crimson puddle.
He let out a guttural howl of pain that Leopoldo only took joy in hearing.

"See, because of people like you," Leopoldo's boot connected with man's chin, making several teeth chip off each other.

"Who torture people in the streets,"

The man went to grab Leopoldo's leg, perhaps to prevent another kick or to attempt to beg for forgiveness, however Leopoldo quickly slashed that limb off too.
It fell to the ground with a soft thud, and another scream of pain erupted from the alley.

"No one will come running to see why,"

Leo stuck his katana between the man's fat shoulder blades, letting it slide in slowly. The man was thrashing about but to no avail.

"A pig like you is squealing."

Leopoldo removed his blade and easily kicked the man over on his back. An average man would have never been able to kick an obese man like this one onto his back so easily, but the sight of so much blood was rousing his demon from slumber.
Leopoldo stood over the man, who was blubbering horribly, muttering curses so quickly Leopoldo could not make them out.
The moon-ray-haired pirate looked over his work. It was not his best, and it was not nearly enough to satisfy him, but he wanted to get back to Alana quickly.
He took delight in the pain he did inflict on the man though. As Leopoldo readied himself to make the last blow to silence in infernal wailing the man stopped himself, enough to get out his final words.

"Fuck you!" The large man said wailed. "Damn you!" He is gaining newfound adrenaline.

Leopoldo grinned, pathetic, they all seem to want to curse you before you inevitably take their lives... how useless.

"Anything else, little piggy?" Leopoldo chuckled wanting to appreciate this moment.

"I should've raped that bitch in front of all you motherfuckers!"
Leopoldo's grin immediately fell, and darkness filled him.
"I should've fucked her senseless, and then slit her fucking throat like the whore she is, right in fucking front of you!"

Of course, this man blamed Alana for his demise, it was only natural for him to curse her as well.
"She can suck my-" The man was immediately cut off immense pain radiating from his face.

He did not even see Leopoldo move his arm to swing his sword, but now his mouth was cut from ear to ear, and his tongue was sliced off- blocking his throat.
Blood spurted out as he began to choke, the thick liquid spraying itself over his face and dripping down into his ears. The man was able to cough out his own tongue, it plopped out the slice in his cheeks onto the ground beside his head in a bloody mess.
Excruciating pain in his leg pulled all his attention back to Leopoldo who was now stepping on the man's bloody stump.
"And to think I almost let you die so soon..." Leopoldo muttered; he applied more pressure to the severed leg- his eyes a glowing an evil red.

I'm sorry dear, it seems I will not be getting back to you just yet.