60- A Queen's Den

[[I am so sorry for slow updates, I started a full time job so time management has been a bit hard lately. I will try to do better. This is a shorter chapter but I hope it's a good one. - L RANDY ]]

The rain harshly beat against the stained glass windows like small pebbles. The thunder was in the distance, far and few in between near Taycia, but the rain was persistent there as well.
Lightning did not do much to light the room as several white candles lit the overly adorned chamber. The finest furniture from all over, silk drapes, and paintings of ancient times decorated the small, hardly used bedroom. It was hidden away from maids and butlers, and more importantly the owner's husband. 
It was a place for desire and pleasure and not the usual rest, a place the Queen enjoyed very much. It was her haven, away from her husband and duties. She relished it, and tonight her guest was a very frequent visitor.

The queen's tremendously long hair was let down to pool around her sitting figure, draped in chiffon robe, one was able to see clearly through it. She leaned against the hill of throw pillows, watching as her guest applied the crimson-colored lacquer to her toenails.
"So tell me," the queen sighed, relaxing more into the pillows. "When will these vile creatures be on my doorstep?"
"The princess's birthday ball, that is when they plan to kill you, my queen." The visitor responded quickly, they were eager to please the queen.
"Ah... my daughter..." The queen spoke the last word with such disgust it was almost palpable.
"When that lost little puppy told me she had run away I was almost relieved... she never had it in her to be a ruler. But she made the perfect trading piece, I could've gotten at least half of Kori for her virginity alone."
She thought aloud, the queen did not much care to have an actual conversation.
"Never could I have imagined that she would come running back home... to kill me."
The queen almost chuckled.
"I would never allow it!" The guest spoke up quickly, halting in their task.
The queen only responded at first with a sharp-eyed look warning the guest to remember their place.
"Do these creatures know that she is the princess?" The queen finally spoke again curiously.
"No, my queen. Not from what I can tell. They speak of the princess of Taycia as if it were not her sitting beside them."
"Hm, that is intriguing...." The queen paused. "How do they plan on killing me?"
"I, I suppose with their usual weapons, my queen." The guest hesitantly spoke. "They aren't very subtle, definitely not subtle enough for poison or killing from a distance. I'm sure they plan to take your head, my queen."
This time the queen did chuckle, a low giggle that turned into a wretched laugh. The queen laughed as if the visitor had told some grand joke, the furthest thing to worry concern.
"How cute." The queen smirked. "I am the queen of the wealthiest, richest, most prosperous kingdom in the world. My husband and I are the two most influentially powerful people in the world. I have thousands of soldiers, guards, and assassins under my thumb. Do they truly think taking my head would be so easy? You, for example, came all those years ago to kill me, working as an assassin for Bizia, but now look at you."
The queen scoffed then laughed some more, she made it extremely hard for the guest not to get polish on her skin.
"What... should I do, my queen? Would you like me to stop them?"
The queen calmed her laugh just enough to ponder the next step of action.
"Let them come... they will be stopped before they could even smell my perfume. I'll hang them in the gallows the next sunrise... along with my traitor of a daughter. They will be a warning as to what happens when you go against the Taycia crown."

The guest nodded evenly, hoping the queen was not underestimating the demon crew, and continued with their duty.
"Yes, my queen."

The queen looked over her guest as if she was a predator deciding which part of her prey should bite off first, and the talk of a battle coming to her doorstep only aided in her arousal.

"You... come here." The queen beckoned her guest over with a slender finger.

Without hesitation, the guest quickly capped the nail polish, set it to the side, and began their eager crawl to the queen.
The queen spread her legs, slowly and teasingly, revealing she wore no undergarments. With her right hand, she stops her visitor from ascending her further, gently taking a fist full of their hair and lowering them back down to her feminine garden.

"You've done well collecting this information... but you talk too much," The queen smirked, relaxing back into her piles of pillows. "Use your tongue for some good."

"Yes, my queen." The guest spoke against the queen's lower lips, their mouth-watering with anticipation.

"You're such a good girl, Chusi."
The queen moaned with ecstasy when the snake spirit, Chusi's, forked tongued lapped at her entrance.

So my sweet little girl is coming home... I simply can't wait...