11 ☠︎︎ 𝔻𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕟 𝕊𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕣𝕤 ☠︎︎

[[ kind of short, but please enjoy- AE DRAGON 🖤]]
[[ I don't own art or music ]]

 Alana's vision went blurry and spotted for a second, her body slumped a little, but she regained herself quickly

Alana's vision went blurry and spotted for a second, her body slumped a little, but she regained herself quickly. The club had made direct contact with her temple with so much force it had almost knocked her out cold.
"What the hell?" The heavy man snapped.
He booted her in her side to get her off the boy, but she would not let go. 
"Stop hurting him!" She shouted.
"He's a thief!" He kicked her ribs again.

She almost toppled over with the boy but remained in her defensive stance.

"You're no good for protecting such gutter trash."
"He's a child!" She shouted back cradling the boy's head.
"Wha- you little bitch-!"

The man raised his bat again but was halted by cold, sharp metal pressed against his neck.
He looked down to lock eyes with orbs that mimicked blue flames, lit with rage.
"What was that?" Leven taunted pressing the tip of his blade firmer into the man's flesh, just below the man's Adam's apple.

"I think he called our little dove a very unflattering name." Ivo's voice was like poison, as he pressed the tip of his katana blade in the base of the man's skull, trapping the man between the two blades.

Alana was a bit dizzy, and could not really keep her eyes open, but she was able to smile when she heard they were there.
Everything is okay, everything is okay... She repeated in her head as she loosened her grip on the child.
"L-look I don't want any trouble-" The heavyset man began to shake but he was cut off.
"Shut up," Leven growled.

There was no question this man was already dead, but how, how will Leven decide to end his pathetic life, the young man was already thinking of so many gruesome ways. 

Leopoldo had kneeled beside Alana and inspected her wound. 
"You run fast, dear, I will have to remember that if you ever run away from us again." He joked trying to keep his anger in check.

He was so angry at her, at himself, but mostly at the scum who dared injure his Alana.
Kazumi examined from the side thinking of his own torturous ways to dispose of this man.
Alana let go of the child who was stunned and silently crying. Her eyes were half-lidded and her head was splintering, but she managed to wear the biggest smile for the child.
"Are you okay?" She asked the young blonde boy.
He looked confused, no one has ever helped him before, he slowly nodded his head.
"You are very brave." Alana praised holding his shoulders softly, looking over his wounds.
If only I got here sooner. Her heart fell in her chest but she kept her smile nicely displayed.
"You know someone told me kisses make everything better." She beamed.

All heads turned, and the young boys' brows furrowed deeper. The ex-princess gently kissed his eyes, his cheek, the bruises on his arm, as well as his scrapped knees. She was drowsy the whole time, but she was hoping she was comforting the boy.
"See, now all these wounds will go away and never come back." She patted the boy's head.
Even if he was only a child the pirates were extremely jealous.
"Leopoldo, please show this man our generosity and take care of this issue. Ivo, you help Alana back to the ship. Leven, handle the child." Kazumi finally spoke, sick of this situation already, and worried for Alana as she looked to be slipping in and out of consciousness.

Leven held his stance a moment longer more than frustrated he was not able to kill the bastard himself.
Leopoldo reluctantly stood, not wanting to leave Alana, but his loyalty to his captain is also strong. He put on a fake smile as he approached the dazed and shaking man.
"I would love to," Leopoldo's voice was low.

"We apologize for this misunderstanding, let us settle this over a few drinks, what do you say?" Leopoldo said through gritted teeth and a welcoming mask, motioning for the man to follow him.
"Uh, sure." The stall owner agreed, hesitantly following Leopoldo.
The two quickly disappeared around the corner.
Ivo grabbed Alana by her arm gently and helped her stand as Leven did the same to the child. In one swift move, Ivo lifted Alana bridal style, comfortably, being careful not to jostle her too much.
"I can walk," Alana whined softly pressing a palm to her uninjured temple.
Ivo looked down at her crimson blood sliding down her caramel skin.
"You're being punished," He teased, and despite strange looks from a now onlooking crowd, carried her back to the docks.

Leven walked the boy home, fuming mad he never got release his anger.

And Kazumi stood still at the scene. The sound of the stick slamming against Alana's head playing over and over again in his head.

I was not quick enough... I have this damn demon sleeping inside me, and I could not protect one woman... I was right there, and she ended up wounded...

Lost in his thoughts Kazumi started to saunter, heading straight to the more corrupt part of Oldkeep to blow off steam. He just needed to find the perfect victim, one that resembled the man who he had Leopoldo to deal with.

[[ please remember to vote and comment if you're enjoying- it makes my day! - AE Dragon ]]