25 Kill Who?

Alana brushed her damp hair, thinking of the fox that visited the night before. Rather what he said was on her mind. Firstly, she was concerned about Silas. She wondered how far away her guard was, how angry he might have been, and what she could possibly say to him to excuse her actions.
Hey, Silas! My closest friend and protector of nineteen years, funny seeing you here! Oh, you noticed I escaped the palace and that I am traveling with four demon pirates? One of which I gave my first kiss to. Oh, did you not know that? Never mind then! Why did I leave, you ask? Well, I was just so bored and cooped up inside a magnificent castle and got tired of living luxuriously, so I kicked rocks!
She shook her head at her inner dialogue.
She tied up her the top half of her bob hair with a bright yellow ribbon, inspected her work, and left the bathroom. As she dressed, she remembered Mamoru vowing to stay with her for the rest of her journey.
Will he be in plain sight? Will the pirates notice him? This is kind of stressful, thinking that he will be there, and I possibly will not know. She quietly groaned to herself.
Alana had been up almost all-night thinking of those very things and had slept all day. She vaguely remembers Ivo coming into the room, but he kept it brief when he realized he had woken her.
He had told her that they were going to be leaving around six that evening and to meet them in the lobby when she was ready.
Alana dressed in a white, capped sleeved cotton-gauze blouse, meant to be tied off around her rib cage, highlighting her tan midriff. The knot in the front of the top was the only thing keeping it on, allowing for a deep V-neck, and a great amount of her cleavage to show.
Alana slipped on a loose, bright marigold colored ankle-length skirt, it came up to her waist leaving only a sliver of her midriff exposed.
She moved over to her bed, her skirt flowing with every step as it was a light fabric, and she sat on the edge to slip on her closed-toe sandals.
They were a light brown shade, with a weaving detail at the toes, and an ankle strap.
She never understood how Ivo knew or guessed her sizes, or how he chose her clothes, but so far, he was doing an impressive job.
Ivo had taken it upon himself to provide her wardrobe. She believed it was because she was always wearing the same old dress and he felt pitiful for her, but in actuality, Ivo just wanted the ability to make her wear whatever he wanted.

Alana gave herself another once over before leaving the room. She made her way down the hall, and she was actually feeling nervous.
This is the most amount of skin they would have seen of me, what if I look funny? When I was a princess, I showed much more skin, my skirt was practically see-through, but no one really saw me. Well, Silas never really seemed to mind so maybe they will not too.
Her hands found their way to her chest and she started to attempt to adjust her top to cover more of her breast.
The women of Bizia often wore clothes such as the type Alana had on, to fight the heat and humidity, but she was still anxious to be seen by anyone, especially the pirates.
She took the stairs one at a time, postponing every step, and she had to stop midway down to give herself another pep talk about her outfit before she eventually continued.
Kazumi and Ivo stood by a set of chairs, which Leven and Leopoldo sat in. If they were not already staring her down, she would have stopped for a moment to drink in the sight.
Ivo smiled happily, satisfied with his choices as Kazumi leaned in to whisper to him.
"What the hell did you get her?" The Captain said evenly.
Ivo never took his eyes off Alana as she walked to them.
"Whatever do you mean?" Ivo said innocently. "I simply obtained clothes fit for this weather." He shrugged softly.
They were wowed by her outfit, or rather what the outfit revealed, but also on guard for any onlookers.
"Hello!" Alana smiled brightly as she approached the men.
"Took you long enough." Leven scoffed, looking away to hide the rosy tent on his cheeks.
"I'm sorry," Alana laughed. She brushed a piece of damp hair behind her ear, they all seem calm, I am glad they are not acting strangely.
"I really like clothes, Ivo, thank you." She smiled at the brunette.
He smiled back, lightly crossing his arms.
"I do as well, very much." He said as his eyes traveled down to her chest.
She did not notice where his eyes lingered as she was looking to Leven who was being patted on the shoulder by Leopoldo.
Kazumi did not say anything, he turned on his heel and that was everyone's cue to trail behind.