29- Melting Point

[[ I do NOT own the art or music. Please enjoy this chapter - L RANDY ]]
[[above is another Leopoldo reference, just ignore the clothes]]

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Alana stood on her balcony the morning after the discussion about essentially her death plot

Alana stood on her balcony the morning after the discussion about essentially her death plot. Mamoru has not visited yet, but then again it was morning, so she tried not to be disappointed. That was another thing reeling through her mind, the kiss.

Leopoldo... now Momo... what am I doing? She thought it was confusing when she felt strong emotions for all of them, but now after kissing two of her loves, she still had no clarity.

I am going to lose my mind...

Alana shook her head at herself. "I don't know what to—" Her sentence was cut off by a loud knocking at her door, and for a split second her heart dropped.

It has to be one of them.

Last night the pirates never came back to the inn, but she heard them each individually enter their hotel room periodically, the last one coming in just an hour ago. It was a heartbreaking feeling of guilt and regret, but she promised herself she would not show it bothered her.
They need women who can give them what they need... not a fickle idiot like me. She would say to herself.

"Come in," She called from the bathroom, stepping in off the balcony.

The door creaked open, and Alana met her visitor with a bright smile.

"Good morning, Leven." She greeted.

"Morning," He grumbled, shutting the door behind him.

He looked worse for wear, his blue waist sash was messily tied, and his white hair stuck up in different places. Even his boots were not laced up.

"How are you?" She smiled.

"Death," Leven muttered.

"Excuse me?" Alana chuckled.

"I feel like Death." He stepped closer to her.

"Too much drinking?"

He shyly nodded his head, Alana finally noticing his flushed cheeks and dazed eyes.

"Do you want to get coffee?" She offered.

Sometimes her tutors would look like that, and they always had coffee when they were like this.
Leven shook his head no, taking another step forward.

"Oh," Alana sounded disappointed, not knowing what else to offer. "What would help?" 

"Hug." He mumbled.

"You want a hug?" She giggled, to which he again shyly nodded.

Alana did not hesitate to close the gap and wrap her arms around the drunk Leven. She hugged him close to her, his head rested on her shoulder due to their height difference.